PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Need your help again please.... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89950)

Boaz65 10-11-2009 12:51 AM

Need your help again please....

My daughter just bought a Samsung Instinct that was flashed from Sprint to Cricket but it does not have picture mail on it. Is there a cab file or something that I can load onto her storage card that will giver her picture mail capability? Sorry if this is not in the right forum of site, etc. I just know that you guys are very knowledgeable and hope that someone can help me again!

Thanks!

pimpsuprazx 10-11-2009 12:54 AM

Re: Need your help again please....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1228767)
My daughter just bought a Samsung Instinct that was flashed from Sprint to Cricket but it does not have picture mail on it. Is there a cab file or something that I can load onto her storage card that will giver her picture mail capability? Sorry if this is not in the right forum of site, etc. I just know that you guys are very knowledgeable and hope that someone can help me again!

Thanks!

both wrong forum and wrong site lol, but no cab file can help an instinct.

Boaz65 10-11-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx (Post 1228772)
both wrong forum and wrong site lol, but no cab file can help an instinct.

Thanks, wouldn't know until I asked.....my daughter will be pissed!

iviyth0s 10-11-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1228799)
Thanks, wouldn't know until I asked.....my daughter will be pissed!

I'd be pissed too if I got the instinct (I had one before the Touch Pro). It's a flashy lemon. Bad battery life, poor software backing, and truly not the "Iphone killer" it was marketed out to be. Even the touch pro with all of it's issues is light years ahead of the instinct. I'd recommend getting her a Diamond

razorloves 10-11-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1228767)

Thanks!

look on howardforums. they have all kinds of good info on what you're wanting.

pimpsuprazx 10-11-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iviyth0s (Post 1228858)
I'd be pissed too if I got the instinct (I had one before the Touch Pro). It's a flashy lemon. Bad battery life, poor software backing, and truly not the "Iphone killer" it was marketed out to be. Even the touch pro with all of it's issues is light years ahead of the instinct. I'd recommend getting her a Diamond

yup, diamond, mogul, anything winmo lol