PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

TP2 OOS i have a feeling with my luck my area is never ganna get the refurb ones in..... EVER! cause things just usually dont work out for me.
and the corp store would prolly order me one but i cant show them that my keyboards bad cause it works 50% of the time
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

I tried to get mine replaced,cause the keyboard is goin and numerous other issues.... and the rep showed me on the screen that he orders the replacement from, and the tp2 was not a option...it showed it, but would not let him pick it as the choice...told me it wasnt an option...im so sick of sprint screwin around with people...can someone show me the email??? I went to the link and it didn't show...help me out please!!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptikal View Post
Why don't you go back to work for them? I did verizon business dsl tech support for a few months a long time ago and I always had a really low percentage of return calls. Most of their customers were in NYC and didn't know the meaning of the word patience. No offense NY peeps. I never denied anybody service or worked slower because they were rude but i can imagine a lot of reps definitely would and did. So, +1 on being patient and nice.

On a side note, when I was still trying to get this done on the phone before I filed my Asurion claim a really nice tsr said that your best bet on getting a tp2 is to call as early in the day as you can. They are much more likely to have them in stock at the start of the day than late in the afternoon.
I left on bad terms with my old boss. It was due to how he treated me when I asked for vacation days. It was a huge headache and still is one till this day when I walk into that store.

Yeah earlier is better because when I called in around 2 pm they were not in stock anymore. Hopefully they can get one for me tomorrow and ship it out on Friday.

I <3 Android
Old 10-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jrock5 is just getting started

Hi all. I'm in Columbus and went to Easton's Sprint store because my phone just up and quit on me. The repairman said come back in two hours and I did. When I got back he said he got it to come back on, but since he thought it was acting weird he ordered me a TP2 without me having to say a thing. I was just about to shell out the $400 to buy one next week when my contract ended.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

he cant pick it because it is Out of Stock.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-21-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 20th Touch Pro

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Redneck3100 View Post
I tried to get mine replaced,cause the keyboard is goin and numerous other issues.... and the rep showed me on the screen that he orders the replacement from, and the tp2 was not a option...it showed it, but would not let him pick it as the choice...told me it wasnt an option...im so sick of sprint screwin around with people...can someone show me the email??? I went to the link and it didn't show...help me out please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
he cant pick it because it is Out of Stock.

SporkLover is correct, I'm just coming back from a sprint store where the Tech was really cool - showed me the screen like yours did for you Redneck as he was showing me what he COULD order for me (TP1, 2 BB's, Snap, some other crap).

What I noticed was this - the difference from what he could order me was that all the ones that he could order me had "YES" in the column that said In Stock Warehouse

TP2 said NO in the column, but in the column that said he could replace it with it said yes like all the others, it just wouldn't let him order it.

So I guess I'll just have to wait because the next Sprint repair center is like 25mi from me.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Actually the only time I ticked off a customer was when I accidentally deleted a customers phone number on accident. I spent 5 hours on the phone with Sprint to get her number back for her. That was the most gut wrenching thing I went through when I worked at Sprint. Wish I can go back and work with Sprint.
funny... my wife has a similar story about her #. the rep deleted her # instead of mine when i was changing my area code...
now she gets 300 bonus minutes every month...
Old 10-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
funny... my wife has a similar story about her #. the rep deleted her # instead of mine when i was changing my area code...
now she gets 300 bonus minutes every month...
Yeah she wanted me to change her number because someone was stalking her and giving her creep calls throughout the day. She suspected that it was her ex husband. So instead of changing the number I accidentally deleted it. But I got it back and gave her some extra credits on her account.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Yeah she wanted me to change her number because someone was stalking her and giving her creep calls throughout the day. She suspected that it was her ex husband. So instead of changing the number I accidentally deleted it. But I got it back and gave her some extra credits on her account.
that woulda been 1 crazy coincidence if...lol

quick question to a former insider, is it the techs job to order from the WEL list or can a sales rep handle the order? its a repair store btw

Last edited by lazydazed; 10-21-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
that woulda been 1 crazy coincidence if...lol

quick question to a former insider, is it the techs job to order from the WEL list or can a sales rep handle the order? its a repair store btw
The tech can certainly order from the Wel. As far as a sales rep, there are restrictions. I believe only Lead sales reps can order from the Wel. I know Assistant and Store managers can order from the Wel but they have to consult with each other before ordering from the Wel.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro