PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
they are in fact OOS.

i have a local sprint rep calling me every morning at 9:45 to let me know if they are in.
Can you PM me when there in stock and the store location?

----------------
Now playing: Something Wrong (Remix) (www.WorldWideUrbanMusic.com)
via FoxyTunes

Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibara2003 View Post
If there's someone out there with the memo about okaying priority 5 NIB replacements, please PM it to me. According to a store manager, they aren't supposed to be giving level 5 replacements.
same here PLEASE! and thank you
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

I finally got my NIB TP2 today. Took a lot of work tho. First I went to Sprint Corp Store and asked about the probs I was having. Half hour later they said they'd just replace my TP with a new model which would come in a few days. Waited, went in and they didn't order it. Called the next day and they still didn't order it so they placed the order for real this time. The next day they said they had my phone but it was TP1. I said the rep told me I'd get a TP2 cus of all the probs with TP1 and he said it would take another few days. Today I called and my TP2 came Picked it up and now installing stuff (BTW I have no insurance, never have)
Old 10-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Got my TP2 today too. Brand new and they ordered Friday Night.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
i went to the brooklyn Park store, and they were really nice, just didn't offer the TP2 like i had hoped. I guess i will play the game and try another TP for now
By Cub and 610? I did too! Like he said to me...wait it out and maybe he will be able to get one for me...

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 10-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
By Cub and 610? I did too! Like he said to me...wait it out and maybe he will be able to get one for me...

The only sucess story in MN that I heard is the Apple Valley store. That was 10 days ago it happened though.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Praetorb is a n00b

Got a Tour as my replacement in Ann Arbor, MI. I brought it in and told the consultant my problems (overheating, battery not taking charge, battery draining with data connection) and he didn't believe a word I was saying. Said that he owned the phone too and he charges it 3 times a day. Apparently it's just an inherent fault of the line! I told him there was a difference between needing to charge the phone every couple hours and the phone completely draining in my pocket in 10 minutes. He also told me about people coming in and wanting replacements for their Touch Pros without legitimate reasons.

Anyways, the techs looked at my phone for 45~ minutes. The tech came up to me and I tried to explain my problems. He didn't care, and just asked me what phone I wanted as a replacement lol. He ordered me a Tour - I'm done with Windows Mobile phones!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

I'm expecting a call today from the sprint rep who has been checking OOS status for me. If she says they are still OOS I am going to push for a NIB replacement. If that's a no-go i will probably call back and settle for a Tour. I'm sure I can sell it for a decent amt and buy a TP2 on ebay or something. I'm tired of talking to sprint and i'm tired of not having a keyboard. Those two things are starting to wear me down...
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 10-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone in houston try the store on westpark thats where i got my NIB suppose to be here today wooo
Old 10-20-2009, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
anyone in houston try the store on westpark thats where i got my NIB suppose to be here today wooo

I hope they did you right man. good luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro