PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Snipped (I couldn't take it anymore)
I thought I asked you to leave, and pray for these "morons" as you call them! http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showp...&postcount=205
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackslayer View Post
Bose QT2 do not come in bluetooth.

--ps
hehehe no they dont...if you had the QT3 you could add this. http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/11/b...uietcomfort-3/

I dont know if it would work on the QT2 tho not to mention, your battery time must really suck, Bose equipment is pretty power hungry, no?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

i am going to sprint today to see if i can get my tp1 replaced with a delorean and a flux capacitor

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well, that was a well thought comment, not stupid or anything. <edited for argument prevention>

If you read my comment, you'd see who I was addressing. If you've had 5 touch pro's, by all means, you're the type who should be getting the TP2 as a free replacement. There are people like me, however, who've had no problems. Suddenly they are coming up with reasons to justify stealing. These people are actually hurting YOU and people like you, because now you have to wait since it's out of stock.
Wanna apologize mate, read that completely wrong and I've been stressed over this for the past few days. Definitely my bad mate.

However, you are right, I wouldn't continue to buy it had I not been in a contract with good rates (the old SERO) that I didn't want to be charged $200 for. Also, the phones potentials are amazing, but they just keep having weird inherent flaws (the slider on my mogul popped out and I went through a one month battle proving to sprint that it was impossible that I had done it without literally yanking the phone apart, but besides that the mogul was solid. The TP had great potential but my chrome chipped a hole in the first one, keyboard failed on second, chrome chipped again on third but I had to asurion that one because it cracked from a drop on the way there -_-, and this fourth one is back onto keyboard issues for the second time). I'm hoping if I ever get another phone I just want it to have the exact same features and everything, but just to work.

Again though man, that was completely my fault and sorry about that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
i am going to sprint today to see if i can get my tp1 replaced with a delorean and a flux capacitor

Make sure it is the red one not the blue one!!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:04 PM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

Anyone successful in NYC?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I thought I asked you to leave, and pray for these "morons" as you call them! http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showp...&postcount=205
Yeah actually I really don't care what anyone like you ASKS me to do. I've been proven RIGHT about the negative impact lying to get a new phone has. The warehouse is out of stock and now people who actually have gone through phone after phone who deserve a replacement have to wait, all because people who want the latest and greatest.

We all want the latest phone, but are people going to lie every year to get it? What happens when the Leo comes out? Will everyone be FED UP with the TP2 and justify weaseling themselves into getting one of them as well?

So this is my response to you: WILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKING TOUCH PRO'S, LOOKING TO GET A FREE TP2 FOR LITTLE MORE THAN WANTING THE LATEST PHONE PLEASE LEAVE? YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR THE LEGITIMATE REPLACEMENTS.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

Quote:

So this is my response to you: WILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKING TOUCH PRO'S, LOOKING TO GET A FREE TP2 FOR LITTLE MORE THAN WANTING THE LATEST PHONE PLEASE LEAVE? YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR THE LEGITIMATE REPLACEMENTS.
amen brother
Old 10-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I called the store today, 2 days after I went. They said to try tomorrow cuz my TP2 hasn't come yet

Stupid TP breaking on me. I've been without being able to use it right for days now...
Old 10-14-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
You morons are driving me nuts. The more I read, the more I see how slimy you guys are. I just did a search for Sprint ASC, and you know what the 6th link down was? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53327. "Upgrade To Touch Pro Free!!"

So this isn't new. This is what you guys do. You buy a phone, use it for about a year, then when a new one comes out, you start to mope and complain and COME UP with reasons for why you don't like yesteryear's best. That's how you justify scamming Sprint out of a new phone.

So now what? NOW THE WAREHOUSE IS OUT OF STOCK. GEE, DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING. So because a bunch of cry babies want the latest and greatest, people with actual problems will need to wait longer, be without a phone, or downgrade.

So I'll see all of you next year, when suddenly the TP2 is a piece of junk that breaks all of the time, and you deserve the Leo!
why are you on this site?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro