PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:32 PM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 1234383)
if they don't get their way they start bad mouthing sprint

Damn Skippy

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SporkLover (Post 1233302)
Some of the TP2 Subforum folks are saying you are actually getting New TP2s that were returned within the 30 day window, but could not be sold as new.

Well two people can thank me for that because i sent two back during the 30 day trial

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1233808)
Have you not called Sprint ever, the numbers not to hard ... here it comes......get ready...................... *2 and the talk button.. amazing. Thats reminds me of the time the wife asked how I knew the number for directv well lets see its 1-800-Directv. Also they will not replace the TP over the phone, but go ahead and waste your time what do I care.

*2 Talk

I beg the differ fat boy :) I gots mines on Back order as soon as it arrives bam im done!

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ott (Post 1233023)
their just doing their jobs brosuf. i mean if they can't do it, then they can't. remember, reps can only do as much as their allowed to do, nobody realizes that. they can only approve so much and if they can't order any then they can't. that's all they have in their power.

All this means is that you may have to beat the shiyt out of a rep to get them to follow thier orders maybe even a manager! JK

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:49 PM

Well Well Well i got some nitty gritty info!

I sat down and had lunch with a sprint rep in the Encinitas sprint store and he finally broke down i first punked him them offered to buy him lunch
next we started talking about his policy at the store for replacing my TP

He sang like fkin bird, he said the stores are trying thier hardest to deny a TP2 replacement especially his store. That there will be employee layoffs hours cutt back and managers will be out of bonus money because of this whole ordeal. So i told him good luck and thaanks for being honest i would take a Brand new TP rather than you loose your job. He said thank you for understanding were not trying to be dics, then i paused and said sike im gonna play back the recording to your manager and if he dont get me my TP2 im gonna take it to the Oval Office!!!!! He just sat thier and finished his food like a good little puppet.

skeptikal 10-13-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:Originally Posted by Boo Boo http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
if they don't get their way they start bad mouthing sprint

Quote:

Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 (Post 1235136)
Damn Skippy

I would say that doesn't make any sense take out of context but it was actually never in context :drunken:

wphend00 10-13-2009 04:52 PM

So, how do we know if its a refurb? I got the box and all of the goodies...

cornelious2 10-13-2009 04:52 PM

karma will getcha...

popasmurfn25 10-13-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wphend00 (Post 1235215)
So, how do we know if its a refurb? I got the box and all of the goodies...

you have to mail it to me then i can tell you ;)

wphend00 10-13-2009 04:54 PM

Never mind
##778#
Says it isn't a refurb...
Thanks to all who read my story...