PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii
Carrier: Sprint

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
unfortunately scams would and do happen. I for one would love to do so and get a "free" upgrade but there is honestly nothing wrong with my current TP except for that rainbow like stuff that blotched under my screen that I dont quite understand. either way i do look forward to the deserving legit success stories.
Man bro just do what i did im sure 90 % of these geekers have done it just to get their hands on this beast
Old 01-12-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MrBogard is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
for all of you with legit issues and are mad at sprint, take your frustration out on this flake! you should get flamed, scammer!
After reading the majority of the posts in this thread, I can only assume that a lot of people are making fraudulent claims. I can't imagine that Sprint or Asurion haven't noticed that as soon as they run out of TP stock, they start getting a huge influx of new claims and requests for TP2's. I would love a TP2 but my TP is fine and always has been. I can understand people who are frustrated with their handset, as I went through a simular ordeal with the Mogul, but you have to have really bad luck to be on your third or fourth TP handset. It seems like a much more solid device than the Mogul all around.

I really would love a TP2 though, if not just for the killer keyboard and the introduction of a real headphone jack! Oh well. Maybe when my TP breaks they'll really have something new to give me that's not going to inherit a lot of the same problems as I imagine the TP2 may.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBogard View Post
After reading the majority of the posts in this thread, I can only assume that a lot of people are making fraudulent claims. I can't imagine that Sprint or Asurion haven't noticed that as soon as they run out of TP stock, they start getting a huge influx of new claims and requests for TP2's. I would love a TP2 but my TP is fine and always has been. I can understand people who are frustrated with their handset, as I went through a simular ordeal with the Mogul, but you have to have really bad luck to be on your third or fourth TP handset. It seems like a much more solid device than the Mogul all around.

I really would love a TP2 though, if not just for the killer keyboard and the introduction of a real headphone jack! Oh well. Maybe when my TP breaks they'll really have something new to give me that's not going to inherit a lot of the same problems as I imagine the TP2 may.
i bought my tp from telesales 10/30/08. the sprint store couldn't provision it properly because they weren't selling them until 11/2/08. they gave me a replacement(new) from the back 11/1/08. that one locked up and i got a replacement on 11/11/08, which was a refurb. since then, i had 8 more replacements. if you were following any of the 1st tp2 threads, you'll see my posts saying that the tp2 is just a tp with a bigger screen. i didn't see an annoucement on the tp2 and decided, hey, i'll try and break my phone because now i want one. when my last tp died, i spent over an hour on the phone with tech support before THEY told me to go to a repair center. the repair center ordered the tp2 for me, meaning i didn't ask for it. all i wanted was a working phone. so no, i don't agree that just about everyone in this thread scammed sprint. like i stated before, i'm in this thread to give advice for the people with legit problems trying to get a replacement. but i see that towards the last part of this thread, people are becoming desparate and are now lying. if you go back 3-4 pages, there are people in this thread that got tired of arguing with reps, and said screw it, i'll pay $100 through asurion for a replacement. it's the scammers that are the real reason the ones with legit problems aren't being helped. having said all of that, good luck to the real people out there, i'm done in here.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post
Man plz everyone does it , dont just blame me shit
no but YOU and others like you are to blame. be easy NOOB!! oh and i dont care what ya got for free cause "you got mad skillz" so obviously were not on your "Level", So....Umm....YEAH- Peace out!! find a new place to post.

Doc you fricken Rock!! Keep doing what you are doing.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 01-12-2010 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
no but YOU and others like you are to blame. be easy NOOB!! oh and i dont care what ya got for free cause "you got mad skillz" so obviously were not on your "Level", So....Umm....YEAH- Peace out!! find a new place to post.

Doc you fricken Rock!! Keep doing what you are doing.
Man plz calling me a noob plz a VIP member over at spj i dont u see doing anything good around here alot of u idiots talk but cant do it in person how lame r ya!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Well after 4 replacements 3 repairs and lord knows how much time with Sprint CS, goodbye TP I now have my TP2, goodbye and goodnight!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 01-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

bro you dont know enough about me to even respond, i have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. i obviously do somthing here cuz look at my rep, those dont come free w our user bars ya know. i dont care what you do over at SPJ, its whats going on here that we dont approve of you doing.

So think about your responce before you type "SPJ VIP"
Old 01-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

moon, put that scammer on your ignore list. we have to be better than these dishonest flakes. i don't want you getting heat because of this cat, he's not worth it. we've been here long enough to know that dudes like this don't last here long. he'll piss off the right person, then he'll get banned.
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bigstu84 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Care to explain more? how long did you have your phone/plan, etc. Problems...how did the phone call go?
I've had my phone 11 months. Frequent lockups and overheating. Call lasted about 30 minutes. You could tell the rep I spoke with was new so I dont know if that was a factor. I really didnt have to put up a fight, just explained my problems and the rep said they were having alot of trouble out of the Touch Pro's.
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
bro you dont know enough about me to even respond, i have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. i obviously do somthing here cuz look at my rep, those dont come free w our user bars ya know. i dont care what you do over at SPJ, its whats going on here that we dont approve of you doing.

So think about your responce before you type "SPJ VIP"
Dude you dont know me enough either, so why did you start !!!! You aint crap on me plz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro