PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
took my nieces tp1 since none of the front buttons were not working only the screen, and the rep just said come back on Wednesday we ordered an other tp1, they did not give me the option of choosing a different mode.
post back and let us know what you got. i'm seeing that they will say they ordered another tp, but sometimes a tp2 shows up. good luck!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
took my nieces tp1 since none of the front buttons were not working only the screen, and the rep just said come back on Wednesday we ordered an other tp1, they did not give me the option of choosing a different mode.
it seems to work better when you are your 2nd, 3rd, + touch pro.... and it could never hurt to ask for a different replacement
Old 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bigstu84 is a n00b

For what its worth, I called Sprint today and I will have my TP2 in 2-3 days. This will be my first replacemnt. My options were the Moment, Hero, and the TP2.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstu84 View Post
For what its worth, I called Sprint today and I will have my TP2 in 2-3 days. This will be my first replacemnt. My options were the Moment, Hero, and the TP2.
Care to explain more? how long did you have your phone/plan, etc. Problems...how did the phone call go?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:40 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I have a Mogul with cracked screen. I filed a claim at asurion and they are replacing it with TP. Hmmmm, anyone let us know when they are out of TP. I did not complete the claim. I will just wait till they run out of TP. I have 60 days to complete the claim.

I have a 100 bucks deductible. But sprint ecare promised to waive it once I get the replacement. Is there any better way to get a TP2?

I went to repair center and they are charging 120 to replace the screen. I said, the mogul is not even worth 120. Why would I pay U? then he gave me asurion business card.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 01-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I also heard the same thing that Asurion has TP's back in stock.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

coolguy949 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
I also heard the same thing that Asurion has TP's back in stock.
You are correct.

"The replacement option for your insured phone is a HTC 6850. This Model is selected based on comparable features and functions of your insured phone. A charger will be included with your replacement phone."
Old 01-12-2010, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

ive been holding out for the tp2 im on my fourth went in the store, two days back to back both days they gave me a defective phone that went bad in front of the rep even though it was bad. so they offered the three palm pre which im considering what u guys thinnk of it, bb tour bleh, and the treo NO! lol, or should i get another tp if i dont get my tp2 although i may just keep fighting for it. what number do you call to see if the tp2s are in stock.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Waiting for my HTC Evo 4G

happyorangeman is a n00b

I called in yesterday and spoke to advanced technical support. I explained my freezing problem and they offered my a tp2 refurb. I just got it this morning and it looks pretty good. I just wanted to say to everyone that is still trying, to be patient. It took me 4 store trips and about 9 calls in to sprint but I did get one. Thanks to everyone here for the tips.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro babiii

jr5416 is keeping up the good workjr5416 is keeping up the good work

Just got another tp2 from advance exchange was on my fourth tp called and told em hey my phone is stil acting u i am on my fourth tp and i want to know if i can get and advance ex , lady said k let me c what i can do and bam she said ok u have a choice she gve me three choices and the tp2 was one i took that in a heart beat called yesterday , here today yay and damn my tp is not even broken now i have to put it in the microwave hehehehe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro