PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 05:47 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I sorta couldn't find my touch pro earlier, so i filed a claim and was offered a tp2 =] i filed it and had it be charged to my sprint invoice, I got confirmation e-mail few minutes later, how long is it after wards till i get the tracking number? or is there any way they cancel the order since i haven't paid my bill yet? Cheers to this thread!

Edit: What if i ever find my touch pro? I lost it at a skiing resort today and they said they will look dor it but i doubt it, will i have to send it in to insurance company?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started

you ask a great question. i don't know for sure but i have read of people losing phones, filing insurance claims, eventually finding lost phone and selling lost phone without consequence. probably, your best bet is to ask what the policy is.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

There is no gray area here. The right thing to do and the policy is to return the TP back to Asurion. What you do is up to you. A tagged lost phone cant be activated unless the tag comes off...you can get the phone and send it back if that is what you want to do.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
There is no gray area here. The right thing to do and the policy is to return the TP back to Asurion. What you do is up to you. A tagged lost phone cant be activated unless the tag comes off...you can get the phone and send it back if that is what you want to do.
Thanks, I sure will most likely upon praying the resort finds it, It was left in a steam room area sorta so I do hope they find it since i had some important files in the sd card, feels nice knowing they at least offered a tp2 =] I will miss the flash thought =\
Old 01-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

@ phil, don't worry about the flash. the tp2 is such an improvement over the tp that you won't miss it lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:11 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah I heard I am still waiting on my TP2 , two more weeks.......and look into installing 'Sprite terminator" it is a gps enabled application that will come handy with TP 2 or else....it will let you know where your TP is at ,if is powered up...
Old 01-03-2010, 02:57 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Ok, thanks for the support guys, i just had fun with the flash lol and had just gotten used to it (coming from a diamond) Fedex will be bringing it soon i hope by this monday since i ordered it today at like 1:25 am lol!
Old 01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i wonder if Asurion are shipping out refurb TP2's or NIB TP2's. I am fairly certain it will be a refurb, but I can hope I guess.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:29 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
i wonder if Asurion are shipping out refurb TP2's or NIB TP2's. I am fairly certain it will be a refurb, but I can hope I guess.
It wouldn't really matter to me if its a refurbished tp2, all i really needed was a device, hell i wouldn't care if it was a tp, i had a legit reason so I'm happy though i was offered a tp2 =]
Old 01-03-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

internetaffairs is becoming a great contributor

lol. mfers at sprint store in westminster, ca...

replaced my keyboard. bastards. lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro