PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

InvincibleLiving 10-08-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

If this is true, then i'm thoroughly confused... my wife has a mogul and they are still only replacing THEM with refurbs and not TP's... how in the heck are TP's already being changed out for TP2's?!?!

SporkLover 10-08-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving (Post 1224176)
If this is true, then i'm thoroughly confused... my wife has a mogul and they are still only replacing THEM with refurbs and not TP's... how in the heck are TP's already being changed out for TP2's?!?!

I would guess that it has to do with the replacement rate. Sprint did say the TP was twice as high as any smartphone

iviyth0s 10-08-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SporkLover (Post 1224190)
I would guess that it has to do with the replacement rate. Sprint did say the TP was twice as high as any smartphone

gotta be proud :D

kimogent 10-09-2009 12:00 AM

lol:)

ElAguila 10-09-2009 12:04 AM

I can't believe they are still giving out refurb moguls. On my last replacement asurion said they were no longer giving out moguls and replaced it with a TP.

strra 10-09-2009 12:23 AM

i'm not going to believe it until someone confirms that they were able to get a TP2. so far, that picture is the only thing we're going on

Lord Delmar 10-09-2009 12:55 AM

I was the one that originally posted the picture and I can verify that I took a print of it into the store, the tech said she was aware of the issue and offered me one of several different replacements. I chose the touch pro 2. I will be happy to post pics of my touch pro and then touch pro 2 on monday when it arrives for proof.

Will also give my phone number to anyone who wants to talk to me about it. (over IM of course)

hypeo 10-09-2009 02:19 AM

I can attest to this as well.. I just got my replacement TP2 because of 5 TP1 failures.

HTCotta 10-09-2009 02:31 AM

Just went to the store tonight with this memo printed out, got a tp2 no questions asked!

ElAguila 10-09-2009 02:47 AM

So people have verified that the store is replacing with a TP2 but the online is replacing with a TP. Does anyone know what asurion is doing? I tried using the online advance exchange but I think they are having problems with it. It asks for my phone number and then my account pin. When I put that information in, I get the same page again except at the top in red it says Error: Invalid Sku