PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tell me if you're frustrated

i am so frustrated with this phone. I've tried all the major ROMS, nothing is perfect. the experience is always laggy, choppy and buggy. This is especially true when you are trying to show off your phone to the guy with an iphone or some **** and EVERYTIME, the phone lags, throws wierd glitches and just embarrasses me.

Don't tell me i have a faulty phone (i've swapped several units) or that i just need to tweak it just right. why can't it just come out of the box working flawlessly like the god damnned apple phone. Why can't all the freaking creative minds in the world make something that's smooth, functional and looks nice. GAHH
Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Tell me if you're frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
why can't it just come out of the box working flawlessly like the god damnned apple phone.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

Ummm, I believe this post was meant to be in the "off-topic" section...
Old 10-07-2009, 02:45 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

buy a iphony and show that off to your wm friends.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:03 PM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Agree.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

I am very impressed with the iphone (my boss just got one), but it just isn't for me. It is too locked down.

"so hows the camera on the iphone?"
"awesome. just assume awesome is the answer to every question about it"
"what about battery life"
"ah, battery sucks. dead by the end of the day"

get an iphone if you want one. WM is for people who like to tweak, IMO

my TP consumes most of my life.. ask my wife..
Old 10-07-2009, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

JSMZ is becoming a great contributor

lol, op i feel your pain.

cho ppy & buggier than an ant hill.

but i still love my win mo
Old 10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I quickly fell in love with the phone over this period I've had it. 10+ replacements later and I don't feel the same way about it. I'd love to jump ship to Android but it needs more time in the oven. I don't spend near as much time playing with my phone as I used to - but still some things are vitally important. My phone is the datalogger for my car, via bluetooth, thanks to OBD Gauge.

I'm just stuck with terrible hardware. Wish I could get my hands on a TP2.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I

my TP consumes most of my life.. ask my wife..
that's exactly the problem. It sucks away my life cuz I'm constantly inbthe processs of fixing this fixing that. Updating this updating that. I would like to play with it, not just try to fix every goddamn thing that's wrong with it.

Those of you wishing you had a TP2, when the TP was just coming out, we were all drooling over it and now that it has failed us, we're still hopeful that maybe they'll get it right next time.

Why can't the camera just take a nice freaking picture when I need it to? Why do I have to click here to scroll right? Why won't the damn phone keep it's charge for half a day?

As much as I hate the iPhone bandwagon, I am equally jealous of just how everything works the way it's supposed to on that freaking phone. I don't want one though, I don't want to become one of them. But it's been years, enough stumbling like a toddler, Winmo needs to learn how to stand tall and walk straight
Old 10-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

love the iphone HATE AT&T.. going to the android next phone i get...unless my wife makes me get 2 campbell soup cans and some string, so i might actually spend an evening with her and not with all u geeks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro