PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tell me if you're frustrated (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89317)

abdeviation 10-07-2009 02:30 PM

Tell me if you're frustrated

i am so frustrated with this phone. I've tried all the major ROMS, nothing is perfect. the experience is always laggy, choppy and buggy. This is especially true when you are trying to show off your phone to the guy with an iphone or some **** and EVERYTIME, the phone lags, throws wierd glitches and just embarrasses me.

Don't tell me i have a faulty phone (i've swapped several units) or that i just need to tweak it just right. why can't it just come out of the box working flawlessly like the god damnned apple phone. Why can't all the freaking creative minds in the world make something that's smooth, functional and looks nice. GAHH

strra 10-07-2009 02:33 PM

Re: Tell me if you're frustrated

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdeviation (Post 1220309)
why can't it just come out of the box working flawlessly like the god damnned apple phone.

:disgust:

lightninjay 10-07-2009 02:38 PM

Ummm, I believe this post was meant to be in the "off-topic" section...

darren.wlsn1 10-07-2009 02:45 PM

buy a iphony and show that off to your wm friends.

rdwing 10-07-2009 03:03 PM

Agree.

raidzero 10-07-2009 03:12 PM

I am very impressed with the iphone (my boss just got one), but it just isn't for me. It is too locked down.

"so hows the camera on the iphone?"
"awesome. just assume awesome is the answer to every question about it"
"what about battery life"
"ah, battery sucks. dead by the end of the day"

get an iphone if you want one. WM is for people who like to tweak, IMO

my TP consumes most of my life.. ask my wife.. ;)

JSMZ 10-07-2009 03:12 PM

lol, op i feel your pain.

cho ppy & buggier than an ant hill.

but i still love my win mo

ShadowDrake 10-07-2009 06:25 PM

I quickly fell in love with the phone over this period I've had it. 10+ replacements later and I don't feel the same way about it. I'd love to jump ship to Android but it needs more time in the oven. I don't spend near as much time playing with my phone as I used to - but still some things are vitally important. My phone is the datalogger for my car, via bluetooth, thanks to OBD Gauge.

I'm just stuck with terrible hardware. Wish I could get my hands on a TP2.

abdeviation 10-07-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidzero (Post 1220407)
I

my TP consumes most of my life.. ask my wife.. ;)

that's exactly the problem. It sucks away my life cuz I'm constantly inbthe processs of fixing this fixing that. Updating this updating that. I would like to play with it, not just try to fix every goddamn thing that's wrong with it.

Those of you wishing you had a TP2, when the TP was just coming out, we were all drooling over it and now that it has failed us, we're still hopeful that maybe they'll get it right next time.

Why can't the camera just take a nice freaking picture when I need it to? Why do I have to click here to scroll right? Why won't the damn phone keep it's charge for half a day?

As much as I hate the iPhone bandwagon, I am equally jealous of just how everything works the way it's supposed to on that freaking phone. I don't want one though, I don't want to become one of them. But it's been years, enough stumbling like a toddler, Winmo needs to learn how to stand tall and walk straight

lazydazed 10-07-2009 08:44 PM

love the iphone HATE AT&T.. going to the android next phone i get...unless my wife makes me get 2 campbell soup cans and some string, so i might actually spend an evening with her and not with all u geeks :drunken::drunken: