PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Who Cares?

Zlatko is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tell me if you're frustrated

abdeviation, honestly, i feel your pain.

I'm steadily getting more and more pissed off with my phone, it's a god damn wreck. Now my exchange server has pushed some security bull**** which prompts me to enter a pin whenever the phone has been idle for longer than 30 minutes..

This phone is really REALLY a downgrade from my Treo 680.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

As much as I like this PHONE I have to say that my girlfriends TREO PRO works better than my TP at times!! It downloads so much faster than my TP and we're on the same network. When I have full signal and I dl a cab thats 500kbs, It takes about to a min to dl. as compared to the TREO PRO, it takes about 20 sec!!!!!! BTW the TREO PRO always has full signal in the same areas im gettin 1 or 2 bars. I dialed ##debug on both phones and the TREO is closer to 0.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

I have to admit, I cant seam to find a rom I am happy with. They all are buggy or laggy in some way or an other and 6.1 (well I'll just say that soon our oil and gas will come from there) but we keep coming back. Why, cause we don't want an iphone and be part of the masses, or cause we are creative and want to push the limits? If it ain't broke, brake it. If it is perfect, then you are dead and in heaven.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:48 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

You shouldn't feel embarrassed. You bought this phone because it has potential, and gives you the freedom to do what you want.

If you feel like pasting yourself into the hive mind, go right ahead.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just kills me when people piss n moan about there tp or wimo devices, plenty of options out there. i had a killer looking girl last year, great body ect. but she was a pain in the a@@ so im not with her now, move on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:55 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
Why can't all the freaking creative minds in the world make something that's smooth, functional and looks nice. GAHH
They did, they just don't work for HTC, or Microsoft

Seriously, the new stock rom, and indagrove's 6.5 rom both work great (wife is stock, I am on groove's)

So, er, maybe its your phone? Or an app you're adding? Or you just have expectations beyond the reality of the device and OS (which is FINE, but if so you will be disappointed.)

You could always buy a different device. Android phones are snappy, if you want to avoid the mapples.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i just kills me when people piss n moan about there tp or wimo devices, plenty of options out there. i had a killer looking girl last year, great body ect. but she was a pain in the a@@ so im not with her now, move on.
Single greatest post in the tp forum.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
They did, they just don't work for HTC, or Microsoft

Seriously, the new stock rom, and indagrove's 6.5 rom both work great (wife is stock, I am on groove's)

So, er, maybe its your phone? Or an app you're adding? Or you just have expectations beyond the reality of the device and OS (which is FINE, but if so you will be disappointed.)

You could always buy a different device. Android phones are snappy, if you want to avoid the mapples.
op states its not his phone. lol +1 for groovs rom.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Lord Delmar is keeping up the good workLord Delmar is keeping up the good work

I too am very frustrated because of problems with my TP. However, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Look at post #4 here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89517
Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Ive played with both the WM and the iphone, but will not buy and iphone for not reason, my WM device in not as buggy as yours is....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro