PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Advanced Exchange & Most Recent Sprint ROM

I know I have to relock my phone prior to returning it, but my question is what if I have Sprint's latest Sprint Rom V. 2.01.651.6 on it? Will that raise any red flags or do I have to go back to the original stock ROM before returning the phone?

Thanks
Old 10-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Advanced Exchange & Most Recent Sprint ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I know I have to relock my phone prior to returning it, but my question is what if I have Sprint's latest Sprint Rom V. 2.01.651.6 on it? Will that raise any red flags or do I have to go back to the original stock ROM before returning the phone?

Thanks
that is an official rom so you have nothing to worry about. The relocking process is only to be on the safe side, most of the time they won't care if its unlocked or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat
Threadstarter

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
that is an official rom so you have nothing to worry about. The relocking process is only to be on the safe side, most of the time they won't care if its unlocked or not.
Good to know....thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

auTONYmous is becoming a great contributor

Yah, nothing to worry about. I just turned mine in today with the new official rom on it (keyboard was f*cking up, as usual).

BTW - the store manager let slip that the TP may no longer be covered by Advanced Exchange. He's gettin a new list tomorrow that will have "comparable handsets" for TP exchanges.

I'll post here after I camp out at their door and wait for the store to open to get that list.

****Praying the TP2 is on there****

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro