PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 05:15 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fast image auto correct... wow

So I downloaded UltraG for editing my images, and it's a pain in the *** to work with. I always used the "Auto light power" to brighten some photos of mine and prepare them for facebook.

Well I was just rooting around in the Pictures/Videos program within WM and found that if I open an image, then goto menu > edit, then within the edit screen go to Menu > Auto Correct, it does THE EXACT SAME THING and does it MUCH quicker and easier.

I might be just a complete moron, or perhaps there's others like me still using the pain in the *** app UltraG not knowing about this built in feature. Either way I hope it helps somebody.

Here's a comparison of original and auto corrected:

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Fast image auto correct... wow

Interesting i never edit my pics on my device but thats definally an easy way to do it.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:33 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: Fast image auto correct... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND007 View Post
Interesting i never edit my pics on my device but thats definally an easy way to do it.
Well I would before with UltraG only every once in a while, because it was such a pain in the BUTT to use. With this, I'm literally going through my pictures one by one right now and running this auto correct against the ones that need it, and it's much easier and quicker. The difference in some of them is amazing.

I feel like the biggest noob in the world for not knowing that this thing had this auto correct feature.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro