PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Need alltel to Verizion to get a touch pro 2 help

sry if this is posted in wrong place....

Is there anyone out there that is, or knows, a Verizon manager or employee that can help me out .

I want to get the new touch pro 2. problem is we had alltel that now is merged with V and my contract is not up untill this time next year, i have talk to a few reps up at Verizon and went to the store and no one will help me or bend the rules,,

Verizon's telling us that because we still have an alltel plan that my bro and i share, if i want a new phone i would have to get a new Verizon plan , that the phone will not work on the plan i have now (with my alltel touch pro with unlimited data and eveything) and my bro (he has a alltel Blackberry ) would need a new Verizon phone if we want to share a plan or have 2 separate plans.

any ideas on a way around this would be helpful

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 09-30-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Verizon reps help me out!!!!!!

there really isnt any way without a new plan on VZN. plus VZN is sold out of TP2's so you couldnt get one anyways. VZN does not know how long it will be before they get another delivery. probably be a couple of weeks.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Need alltel to Verizion to get a touch pro 2 help

Man this sucks! They wont give in for anythin. I hate this merge I was so happy when it was just ALLTEL and JARED ha ha. BUt I guess we are SOL!! Im due for an "upgrade" jan. 2011 so Im stuck with this BS.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Verizon reps help me out!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
there really isnt any way without a new plan on VZN. plus VZN is sold out of TP2's so you couldnt get one anyways. VZN does not know how long it will be before they get another delivery. probably be a couple of weeks.

i can wait , if i could just get them to give me a new contract without paying 175 early term fee bucks i would be happy
Old 09-30-2009, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Man this sucks! They wont give in for anythin. I hate this merge I was so happy when it was just ALLTEL and JARED ha ha. BUt I guess we are SOL!! Im due for an "upgrade" jan. 2011 so Im stuck with this BS.
looks that way
Old 09-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

i was just going to let my brothers contract end in Dec and then just cancel mine.. the merge pissed me off as well. plus i want a Touch Pro 2 or go GSM and get a Touch HD

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro