PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
looking for a rom

i want a 6.5 rom thats stable (if that exists) i was used a 6.5 rom once and i didnt like it. it didnt work well with were i live. anyways i dont want
- stupid extra apps ( a kitchen would be good as i can tell it to not cook apps i dislike in it
- any modifications to tf3d or the task bar icons
- why are there a windows button, a phone button, and a camera button on the bottom of some roms?
i used a kitchen once and it was pretty easy to do but this was a 6.1 rom and i still dont know how to turn a cab into an oem and then cook it in a rom.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: looking for a rom

for cab to oem, use ervius package creator. as far as kitchen goes, have you tried calkulin's or dcd?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=367938
Old 09-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

after you make the oem how do you get it to run into the kitchen though? i was looking at calkulns but he has tf3d modified and the icons in the taskbar. i am not sure if you can take them modifications out when you run the kitchen so i didnt bother. also i know somebody who really likes dcd, but i couldnt find a thread of him on the first page in tp ugpgrades

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 09-28-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

after you convert cab to oem just put it in the OEM directory of the kitchen. what kind of kitchen are you using? for old style buildos package creator should make an option.xml with the correct settings for it to show up in buildos. for VK, calk has included the stock taskbar, I do not know of any with a "stock" TF3D, I uploaded dcd's kitchen with geny r.15 manila 2.1 added to it, there is no stock 2.1 that I know of though...

here is dcd + manila 2.1:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86049
Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

the kitchen i used was the one with the silence/mighty rom

also i think you gave me the wrong link. that just links me to another thread or were you refering me to post 3?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:37 PM
N00b

I posted in that thread a link to dcd's 2.16 kitchen with manila 2.1 added. Yes post 3
Old 09-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

thanks ill try to download it and see what happens. im super new to kitchens but i really like the idea of them
it says file not found on server

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 09-28-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:29 PM
N00b

try this

http://rapidshare.com/files/28374120...2.16_manila.7z
Old 09-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks again ill let you know in 101 seconds heh

edit: same thing. i am using "free download manager" and its not working. ill try downloading it like normal when using firefox.

edit: working now. sorry to be a pain

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 09-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro