PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
After Almost a Year

After Almost a year of ownership my TP's KB bit the dust At least the Repair center was able to fix it.... I would really hate having to have my phone replaced.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 09-27-2009, 05:31 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: After Almost a Year

this is not unusual, you did good in one year of usage, hopefully you get another year with the repair.If you need a hug or something please head towards the nearest person.....
Old 09-27-2009, 06:38 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
After Almost a year of ownership my TP's KB bit the dust At least the Repair center was able to fix it.... I would really hate having to have my phone replaced.
You'd hate to have it replaced? It hasn't even been a year yet, I've had 9 different TP's now, and 4 repairs. None of which I have broken, all have been defective, mostly for keyboard issues.

I can't wait to get rid of this piece of crap. I know it's only a matter of a couple more weeks and this one will give up, too, then maybe after -10- replacements I'll be allowed to switch to something else. If not, I'll tell them to keep it and cancel my contract.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Mines went out on the 2nd month. They gave me a new keyboard. Iwas hoiping for a Pro2. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro