PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jbass350z is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Install to SD card?

I am new to the ppc world, and wanted to know how to go about installing games and apps to my SD card. Is it even possible currently? On my G1 we had to install a hack to do it.

Thanks for any help.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Install to SD card?

You might do a little better asking in the TP2 forum. I will assume there the same but, my TP when I click on the .cab to install it asks if I want to install to device or storage card.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: Install to SD card?

You want a higher class card (read write is faster), check how well it runs or if it even will, make sure you read all of the instal info from the creator of the program, some will tell you to install on device only. My 16gig, I will not install anything on it due to it only being a class 2, but my 8 gig class 6 has a few programs like I-go8.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro