PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: THREEFACES' Walk-Through: Installing/Customizing the latest NRG ROM

Guide updated with Microsoft Marketplace Fix for NRG ROM - under the bugs section. Tested and it works perfectly...enjoy!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Threefaces.... Absolutely amazing and helpful thread! You should be a writer; if you are not already. Great job and thanks for the help. Very informative and resource packed thread.

David
Old 10-13-2009, 03:10 PM
ThreeFaces

OK dudes...we got a new ROM today, so the Guide has been updated! I did this quick, so if there's an error in my instruction or something you find that isn't mentioned, please PM me.

Some quick first impressions to help folks configuring:

--No need to run the Arcsoft Removal Cab...just install whatever Arcsoft cab you use and soft reset.

--I don't think J.eremy's TXT and EMAIL button fix cab will work anymore. Someone else will need to confirm this.

--Everything that WAS in the "Utilties" folder in the START menu is now in "Tools".

--Marketplace works without fixes

--#777 reg edit is default

--No need to install the "Stop Blinking" cab [to stop the icon from blinking while charging]

I think those are the important ones, for now. I need to relock my phone soon to take it in for repair. My USB bit the dust...let's hope Sprint takes proper care of this. [fingers crossing]

You dudes enjoy the new ROM!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jp3600k is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

any news on how to remap the txt and envelope keys? i been searching in other sites also and cant find the answer
Old 10-19-2009, 11:40 AM
ThreeFaces

No need to go to other sites, it's on the first page. While I didn't have time to write up a step by step, the link will get you the cab you need to to download for the program that will remap the keys. I think it installs to START-SETTINGS-SYSTEM-Keyboard Config.

Open it up and it will tell you to hold the FN key while pressing the button you want to assign an action to. The links for Texting and Messaging can be found in the Windows directory. PM me if you can't figure it out, it's not that difficult.

Here:

[I’ll add step by steps soon] TXT AND ENVELOPE SHORTCUT BUTTONS DO NOT WORK ON HARDWARE KEYBOARD – you can remap the keyboard keys using RaphKbdControl linked by blockhead: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1255514244
Messaging and Texts can be linked through the /Windows directory. The program will install to the System folder [I think…search for it]. Then follow the onscreen directions to remap until I can write up a step by step.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 PM
ThreeFaces

...new builds are out! I've been on travel and will do a full update for the new builds as soon as I have a moment to flash and update the Thread. Thanks dudes.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:25 AM
ThreeFaces

Thread Updated for the October 25th 23081 Build.

...enjoy! All of the fixes are in the Guide.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:57 PM
ThreeFaces

Just added a new Guide for the latest Nov 5th Sense 2.5 ROM...it's in my sig or HERE.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

just read through the nov 5 2.5 guide. very nice work.. cheers friend !
Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
ThreeFaces

OK dudes, 2.1 isn't dead yet...I just updated this Thread with information for both builds of 2.1 that NRG released this week - 21864 and 23504. Check the first page or my sig.

2.5 Manila information is in a new Thread also linked from the first page or in my sig

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro