PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Nex-Tech

touchman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phone Hangs up for 10 seconds

Hi Group,

I also have another issue with my new Pro 6850. I'll be dialing a number or texting a message and out of no were the phone will just lockup and hang for about 10 seconds. Then after the little hanging episode, it resumes right were it left off. I have tried clearing the memory and only using the pre-installed software and it still hangs.

Thanks for any help with this issue.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Phone Hangs up for 10 seconds

Clearing the memory? Do you mean hard reset/clear storage? If you haven't done that, that would be the first thing I would do. If it doesn't work for you, have you flashed a new rom, if so then flash a different one. Hope this helps a lil
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

touchman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Clearing the memory? Do you mean hard reset/clear storage? If you haven't done that, that would be the first thing I would do. If it doesn't work for you, have you flashed a new rom, if so then flash a different one. Hope this helps a lil
Yup, hard reset and I cleared the storage also.

Were do I find this ROM? Will it delete all of my settings and contacts? Also, does it effect anything to do with your mobile carrier?

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashing a rom is like putting a new OS on your phone. They are in the CDMA TP UPGRADES Sticky at the top......http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Since you are new I would look around, check out the STICKIES they have pretty much all info you need on unlocking, flashing and relocking you will need. And look at the roms you may see one you really like.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

touchman is a n00b

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro