PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600->6800->6900->6950->6850->Hero->EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

5harkology is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Company Exchange Server Issues

I all of a sudden started having this problem with my touch pro. Last week my phone stopped syncing with my companies exchange server (error code 0x85010002).

I've been using the same ROM for about 45 days and one day last week it just stopped syncing with my companies exchange server. It keeps prompting me for my password and will not sync anything.

Odd thing is, one of my coworkers has a touch pro and his stopped working the exact same time mine did. Two other coworkers devices are working fine; 1 is a mogul/wm6.1 and the other is a 700wx/wm5.

I have tried running the up-to-date owa certificate with no luck. Have also verified all settings and they are correct. Have tried several hard and soft resets and have re-setup activesync at least 20 times in an attempt to get it to connect.

Any ideas?
Old 01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)

e_town is becoming a great contributor
Re: Company Exchange Server Issues

I would ask your Exchange admin. I run our Exchange server here. Tell him to check the event log and see if anything weird is there....
......I see You!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

UBERG33K is just getting started

I am an IT manager for a company. One of the users had this same issue this last week. It seems that her mailbox had become corrupt. We had to rebuild it. No biggie, I just did it after hours.
Talk to your exchange admin to do this.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:34 AM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

0x85010002 means your credentials are incorrect. Have you recently changed your password? I would try to delete the server partnership and re-create it if you are sure that the password is correct.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

gothere is a n00b

We had a similar problem on the Dash with t-Mobile users. Work work fine with VZW, but not TM. The final fix was to go into Exchange with the mobileadmin utility and delete the association and have the phone create a new one on the next connect. Mobileadmin is a free addon to Exchange 2003.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for the ideas guys. I have tried creating new active sync partnerships countless times....several hard resets, different ROMs, all with the same results. I have verified my login credentials many times and even changed my password.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5harkology View Post
Thanks for the ideas guys. I have tried creating new active sync partnerships countless times....several hard resets, different ROMs, all with the same results. I have verified my login credentials many times and even changed my password.
I'd definitely talk to your Exchange Admin at this point.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
I'd definitely talk to your Exchange Admin at this point.
Problem is, I work for a very large company and it's like pulling teeth to get a hold of anyone through the help desk that knows anything about this situation. I can't even imagine trying to get ahold of the system admin.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:13 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5harkology View Post
Problem is, I work for a very large company and it's like pulling teeth to get a hold of anyone through the help desk that knows anything about this situation. I can't even imagine trying to get ahold of the system admin.
Well I would at least log a ticket with them and try to see if it gets up the ladder.

If you know who monitors your Exchange system, you could try sending them an E-Mail.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stretchs is a n00b

I have tried getting to this same error message and have not had any luck. The various posts I've read relating to that error code seem to be all over the board as to what fix works for them. Everything from multiple hard resets to the exchange admin blocked EAS for your account.

What version of Exchange is your company running?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro