PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jawxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jawxx
NEW TF3D (featured of TP2) on the TP?

I think the title states it well, but can we get the newest TF3D on our TPs?

I was watching some videos of it and its SO much better. Mainly, the fact that when you flip the keyboard open the home screen remains much the same as before you did, and also it has option for what tabs are displayed and in what order. Therefore instead of a third party program (thank you guys so much for that on original TF3d) it's in the basic options for TF3d.

Sorry is this thread has been started already but I didn't see it.

Thanks everyone who contributes.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: NEW TF3D (featured of TP2) on the TP?

id like to know aswell.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawxx View Post
I think the title states it well, but can we get the newest TF3D on our TPs?

I was watching some videos of it and its SO much better. Mainly, the fact that when you flip the keyboard open the home screen remains much the same as before you did, and also it has option for what tabs are displayed and in what order. Therefore instead of a third party program (thank you guys so much for that on original TF3d) it's in the basic options for TF3d.

Sorry is this thread has been started already but I didn't see it.

Thanks everyone who contributes.
its called rhodium, we have it on the affliction rom, I also believe pyski, and juicy have it, forgive me if I forgot anyone.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

yeah its out there and on roms. i wouldnt mind getting it to try it out before i get my tp2
Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
yeah its out there and on roms. i wouldnt mind getting it to try it out before i get my tp2
works great once you have the right page pool on your device
Old 09-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wait, there's a new TF3D? Pics or it didn't happen.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 09-24-2009, 01:08 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Wait, there's a new TF3D? Pics or it didn't happen.
really?? are you freaking kidding me?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Actually it's known as Manila 2.1, Rhodium is the the phone it came from. More correct would be Rhodium Manila.

It's available in just about every ROM I have seen released in the past 2 months and there are cabs over at XDA
[APP][COMING 05/08]Gen.Y Manila v2.1 VGA CFC (TF3Dv2.1.38658.0) - xda-developers

Warning though Cab install is quite complicated. It requires a whole bunch of packages to be installed with it because Manila requires them to work. It also requires the Tachi Dialer or Rhodium dialer for full functionality!

It works much better when you cook it into the rom.
So if you want to try it I suggest looking for a ROM that has it or a Kitchen to make a rom of your own.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
really?? are you freaking kidding me?
Lmao. gotcha!
Old 09-27-2009, 02:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17289; U; en))

im on the final silence rom(recently on psyki4) they both have it and are great roms i recommend both

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro