PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

quantum is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No mMS

ok now i started a thread bout this a wile back but i didint have time to try to fix. so i got my web working but i couldnt get the mms working . i used cab from ryan mogul full. i had to change some things in i think it was epst so it would connect to rite server @metropcs. But i couldnt get the mms to work at all!!! and i couldnt find any other versions of arcsoft . please help
Old 09-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: No mMS

Do you have arcsoft MMS installed?

Also I would go through the procedures for programming your phone for metroPCS. Programming the phone is what sets up data and mms server settings.

For Verizon you dial *228 1 but I'm not sure what the procedures are for metro.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: No mMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
ok now i started a thread bout this a wile back but i didint have time to try to fix. so i got my web working but i couldnt get the mms working . i used cab from ryan mogul full. i had to change some things in i think it was epst so it would connect to rite server @metropcs. But i couldnt get the mms to work at all!!! and i couldnt find any other versions of arcsoft . please help
we use Jd's 5.2.1.22 arcsoft with success on metro pcs, if you need any help let me know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro