PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Verizon Just sent me a Touch Pro 2 For FREE!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86190)

llea1 09-20-2009 09:07 PM

Verizon Just sent me a Touch Pro 2 For FREE!!

So my phone overheated a week ago and I called Verizon to send me a replacement Touch Pro. However, they seem to have no replacements in any of their West Facilities. So after a lengthy discussion with the representative he said he would give me an early upgrade. I respectfully declined...I didn't not have the money after Paying for this LSAT prep Course. lol

So fast forward to a week after using my backup Blackberry and i call back and speak with a young lady who actually is from the same area (we share the same area code :)) She was also a 49er FAN! so she said she would look up what a comparable phone was for me, and she said they would send me a brand new Touch Pro, so i asked "What about the Touch Pro 2" and she gently replied, "Would you like that?" and i replied as smoothly as a 22 year old can, "Oh Yeeea"...after she laugh and sent me the phone lmao

:headbang:What a GREAT country we live in :headbang:

DrUnKeN_TiGeR 09-20-2009 09:47 PM

Re: Verizon Just sent me a Touch Pro 2 For FREE!!

must be nice sprint is being like Hitler about these the tp2 free upgrade

bikeandestroyx 09-20-2009 10:00 PM

haha i just called up verizon since my screen died again, this wuold be my 5th replacement, after talking to them for 20 minutes i finally was able to talk to a high level tech support guy and he offered me a new in box touch pro, a nib diamond, or a touch pro 2.
So i took the diamond!! :drunken:

DrUnKeN_TiGeR 09-20-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx (Post 1181856)
haha i just called up verizon since my screen died again, this wuold be my 5th replacement, after talking to them for 20 minutes i finally was able to talk to a high level tech support guy and he offered me a new in box touch pro, a nib diamond, or a touch pro 2.
So i took the diamond!! :drunken:

u crazy man!!!

bikeandestroyx 09-20-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR (Post 1181862)
u crazy man!!!

lol im just playin around no way in hell would i get a diamond that doesnt have an unlocker! lol
im really wanting the vzw whitestone though now.. gonna be out the 6th

DrUnKeN_TiGeR 09-20-2009 10:30 PM

Looks cool

DrUnKeN_TiGeR 09-20-2009 10:31 PM

double post

igogolf 09-21-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR (Post 1181822)
must be nice sprint is being like Hitler about these the tp2 free upgrade

strange , i went pricing just this last week and at the sprint store a TP is $580, a TP2 is $499, go figure.

Laos101 09-21-2009 06:48 AM

Geez, Im wondering why my TP wont die

xgirlxy 09-21-2009 07:50 PM

OMG.. I'm soo jealous!! It would be my luck that if mine died they would send me a crappy phone and tellme that I'd have to wait until the TP is fixed.