PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR
Re: I did the dumbest thing ever... what should i do now guys?

10:30p still no update from the OP uhg i hate when people are a$$'s.... screwing big companies i can see but individuals no not for me thanks anyway

Old 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah, i got screwed.. the guy is just giving me the runaround. The only time his responds to email is when i email him something particularly tastey. All sprint will tell me is that the account was suspended on the 16th. It's being reviewed for fradulent activity. So basically the phone will be blacklisted and i'm pretty much screwed.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
yeah, i got screwed.. the guy is just giving me the runaround. The only time his responds to email is when i email him something particularly tastey. All sprint will tell me is that the account was suspended on the 16th. It's being reviewed for fradulent activity. So basically the phone will be blacklisted and i'm pretty much screwed.
time to get the law involved soldier. good luck and keep us posted.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

bro that sucks sorry
we could all email him and tell him what an a$$ he is for ya
Old 09-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol.. well i just made a couple nice posts on craigslist men for men and casual encounters men for me with his email address attached. his email is gamedaycd@gmail.com and gets pushed straight to his blackberry...

I'm pondering whether i should get the law involved or not. To me it just seems that the phone will just be confiscated from me as evidence and nothing will ever come of it. I think they probably have too many things to worry about rather than trying to figure out who this guy is with all the anonymous gmail accounts selling bogus phones.. I'm kinda at a loss either way..

I can only imagine what kinda emails and choice images are going to be pushed to his blackberry soon. haha
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

the phone might be taken from you, but you'll be cleared of any wrong-doing. plus, you just might get your money back or at least get that dummy thrown in jail.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

dude men for men thats CLASSIC lol awesome
Old 09-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

ahh i see u posted his number too 512-791-2735
Old 09-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yea, but the phone number mysteriously became deactivated this morning... Although he still randomly emails me from a gmail account that is being pushed by a sprint blackberry
Old 09-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

hmm is searched for your personals add i cant find it wanted a good laugh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro