PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 02:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Made ROM from kitchen and getting error with HTC applications?

I used a kitchen to make my ROM, but i'm surely missing some file, because whenever I try to launch the HTC calculator or the HTC YouTube application from the start menu, I get an error:

Quote:
"The file 'htcCalculator' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."
I know I'm missing some package or file, but would someone happen to know what it is?

Last edited by leadpoizon; 08-31-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Made ROM from kitchen and getting error with HTC applications?

what kitchen? this is caused in the latest calk kitchen because of some htc packages not being present. look in your oems for HTC application, framework, etc. add them all then remove one by one and see which one is the dependency. also make sure your shortcut points to htc_calculator??
Old 08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yup, I'm on Calk's last kitchen. I checked for HTC Application and framework already. The shortcuts are pointing to the right places, because it's happening to ALL HTC apps: Quick GPS, YouTube, and HTC Calculator, for example. I wonder which package it iiiis. :/
Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am having the same problem with DCD Kitchen, do you have the issue resolved?
Old 09-20-2009, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yup, I resolved it. It took long though. I basically did what raidzero suggested. I'm still not sure what it was that was causing the issue, but it's working now!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro