PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

markppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to markppc6700
all praises to Sprint

5yrs of not being on contract today sprint managed to put a leash on me for a nice price

$0 for a tp after instant and mail in rebate, 25% off my bill so i pay 89.99 for unlimited shared data plan.

beauty of it is that i get a new tp1 screen on my old phone tomorrow so i can sell it on ebay and take picture of it with the plastic still on it LOL..

it was fun but after 4 tp1 i had to draw the line with them..

thanks to:
ivan,nrgz28 and deck for making my tp1 a wonderful experience.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: all praises to Sprint

You must mean TP2 for $0 bc if you r on your 4th TP1 why would you sign into a contract to get the same phone and have to worry about a rebate ?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

"beauty of it is that i get a new tp1 screen on my old phone tomorrow so i can sell it on ebay and take picture of it with the plastic still on it LOL.."

Its ppl like you that make ebay a bad experience....I hope your gonna tell them the screen was replaced...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

must be nice they wont budge for me at all

Old 09-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

to answer the first question i am leaving this part of the forum cuz i got a tp2 thought it was only smart people on here and i didnt need to explain the obvious.

y would i leave out that it is a used phone? it was a joke stop crying..

anyways i am out..

btw drunken tiger, they were the same way with me but my wife called and i guess they gave into her.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

I been with sprint for 10 years.. I am even as they say a "premier" customer so I will be calling them today. Usually if I am nice and act like I want to leave sprint no matter what they offer me they always seem to really hook me up.. So its TP2 for free or I am GONE!!! Well, thats what I am gonna say anyway...
Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Lurker

nibster is a n00b

wow.. 90 bucks a month. i thought at least 3/4 of the people on these forums are on the SERO plan. 1250 anytime, UNLIMITED EEEEEEEEEVERYTHING for 50 a month + whatever corporate discount you can manage to tack on there. cool brag though bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
to answer the first question i am leaving this part of the forum cuz i got a tp2 thought it was only smart people on here and i didnt need to explain the obvious.
The obvious? You posted this in the TP1 sub-forum, and you referred to the $0 phone you're getting as a "tp". Smart people post exactly what they mean, especially when there are two phones out there with the same name. They also know how to construct a proper sentence with punctuation and capitalization.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:03 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
The obvious? You posted this in the TP1 sub-forum, and you referred to the $0 phone you're getting as a "tp". Smart people post exactly what they mean, especially when there are two phones out there with the same name. They also know how to construct a proper sentence with punctuation and capitalization.
quoted for truth
Old 09-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

didnt know forums are now considered english 101.english is my 4th language so i am sorry if i offended you by leaving out a "," .

for the $90 comment i tried many times to get a sero plan but it didnt work out. Sad part is that over a course of 2yrs sprint over charge me $568.02, so they had to give me what i wanted + credit the 568.02 to my account.

my wife is the one that handles the bills and she is the one that got me to tp2 for $0.

anyways take care all, mod please close the thread because it is worthless sharing good moments on this forum..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro