PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   all praises to Sprint (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85542)

markppc6700 09-17-2009 07:55 PM

all praises to Sprint

5yrs of not being on contract today sprint managed to put a leash on me for a nice price

$0 for a tp after instant and mail in rebate, 25% off my bill so i pay 89.99 for unlimited shared data plan.

beauty of it is that i get a new tp1 screen on my old phone tomorrow so i can sell it on ebay and take picture of it with the plastic still on it LOL..

it was fun but after 4 tp1 i had to draw the line with them..

thanks to:
ivan,nrgz28 and deck for making my tp1 a wonderful experience.

gator2k83 09-17-2009 08:08 PM

Re: all praises to Sprint

You must mean TP2 for $0 bc if you r on your 4th TP1 why would you sign into a contract to get the same phone and have to worry about a rebate ?

YouMayLose 09-17-2009 09:20 PM

"beauty of it is that i get a new tp1 screen on my old phone tomorrow so i can sell it on ebay and take picture of it with the plastic still on it LOL.."

Its ppl like you that make ebay a bad experience....I hope your gonna tell them the screen was replaced...

DrUnKeN_TiGeR 09-17-2009 11:28 PM

must be nice they wont budge for me at all

markppc6700 09-18-2009 01:41 AM

to answer the first question i am leaving this part of the forum cuz i got a tp2 thought it was only smart people on here and i didnt need to explain the obvious.

y would i leave out that it is a used phone? it was a joke stop crying..

anyways i am out..

btw drunken tiger, they were the same way with me but my wife called and i guess they gave into her.

goldgrillshinin 09-18-2009 09:55 AM

I been with sprint for 10 years.. I am even as they say a "premier" customer so I will be calling them today. Usually if I am nice and act like I want to leave sprint no matter what they offer me they always seem to really hook me up.. So its TP2 for free or I am GONE!!! Well, thats what I am gonna say anyway...

nibster 09-18-2009 10:31 AM

wow.. 90 bucks a month. i thought at least 3/4 of the people on these forums are on the SERO plan. 1250 anytime, UNLIMITED EEEEEEEEEVERYTHING for 50 a month + whatever corporate discount you can manage to tack on there. cool brag though bro.

Cicatrize 09-18-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markppc6700 (Post 1175501)
to answer the first question i am leaving this part of the forum cuz i got a tp2 thought it was only smart people on here and i didnt need to explain the obvious.

The obvious? You posted this in the TP1 sub-forum, and you referred to the $0 phone you're getting as a "tp". Smart people post exactly what they mean, especially when there are two phones out there with the same name. They also know how to construct a proper sentence with punctuation and capitalization.

strra 09-18-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicatrize (Post 1176065)
The obvious? You posted this in the TP1 sub-forum, and you referred to the $0 phone you're getting as a "tp". Smart people post exactly what they mean, especially when there are two phones out there with the same name. They also know how to construct a proper sentence with punctuation and capitalization.

quoted for truth

markppc6700 09-18-2009 04:05 PM

didnt know forums are now considered english 101.english is my 4th language so i am sorry if i offended you by leaving out a "," .

for the $90 comment i tried many times to get a sero plan but it didnt work out. Sad part is that over a course of 2yrs sprint over charge me $568.02, so they had to give me what i wanted + credit the 568.02 to my account.

my wife is the one that handles the bills and she is the one that got me to tp2 for $0.

anyways take care all, mod please close the thread because it is worthless sharing good moments on this forum..