PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

hooger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sending Touch Pro back

So the keyboard, and other things are acting up on my Touch pro. So Bell has told me to send it back to get it repaired. Only problem is i flashed the telus radio to it, and i know there is no going back.

What are the odds that they will find that?
Old 09-19-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Sending Touch Pro back

Flashing to another ROM avoids guarantee.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooger View Post
So the keyboard, and other things are acting up on my Touch pro. So Bell has told me to send it back to get it repaired. Only problem is i flashed the telus radio to it, and i know there is no going back.

What are the odds that they will find that?
I've seen a lot of talk over the past couple years about people in your situation sending it back and not having any problems, except for maybe 1 or 2 cases. Just make sure you have the stock rom on there and relock it and hopefully you wont have any problems either.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I've seen a lot of talk over the past year about people in your situation sending it back and not having any problems, except for maybe 1 or 2 cases. Just make sure you have the stock rom on there and relock it and hopefully you wont have any problems either.
I heard the same thing, I also heard someone that had one with a keyboard that went out, he claims he left everything as is with custom rom and all, and they still swapped it for him allegedly.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

why cant you reflash right radio? I switch my radios almost as much as roms...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 09-20-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
why cant you reflash right radio? I switch my radios almost as much as roms...
cause the bell radio is not available

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro