PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a few questions. scrolling/threaded sms

hey whats up guys. im kinda new to this site due to me recently getting a htc touch and after reading through here. within the first day i flash 2 roms and now im on the 3rd one and i love it. its juicys rom, its fast stable and has what i need.

i just had a few questions, i been searching but couldnt really find anything excatly relating to my question or i just didnt really know what to search for.

here is my questions/problems.

-first off scrolling through the contacts or through like start>programs or those kind of menues are very weird. when i try to scroll it always selcts the iteam. i hate that i want to be able to scroll and when i want something to click and open it. as for the contacts page its VERY weird. when i scroll, it kinda scrolls fine (i searched and changed some values for the pagespeed and stuff like that) so the scrolling is fine but when the page stops scrooling it highlights the first contact on that area where it stops. how can i turn that off, so i would scroll and half way through contacts page stops and the first one there is automatically highlighted. and when trying to sroll it highlights the person as soon as i touch it.
hope you can understand what i mean and hopfully there is a fix.

-second thing is in SsS rom everything looked very nice but was a bit choppy for me when scrolling through the start menu and such, plus i really like juicy (both are great but i perferr the one with less stuff) on that SsS rom there was a VERY VERY nice looking threaded sms page that was very organized and looked much better than the stock one looked. is there a file to get for that or its built into ROM and thats the only way to get it?

and so far i been getting horrible battery life, so i put this tweak that i found on here called batteryhack or something and ill see if that fixes it. also made email check every 60min instead of instantly. well see how that works out. i think its because at college I HAVE LIKE no service. and its prolly cause of that. would changing to a diff radio help? it wont change like the internet or any data or anything cause i have unlimited everything. like i would like to try the verizon one and see if i get service.

thank you ALL!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro