PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: Sprint

testify585 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face haha OK HERES THE DEAL!!

ive had 6 htc touch pro replacements in the past 8 months the last time i got it replaced the manger at the sprint store said if this one breaks again we will upgrade you to the touch pro 2 for free... IM DYING FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 ... soooo how can i "accidentally" break/fry this one? ahahahhaha
Old 09-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: haha OK HERES THE DEAL!!

wait.... if you've had six replaced in the past eight months then history is doomed to repeat itself.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

blockburner28 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by testify585 View Post
ive had 6 htc touch pro replacements in the past 8 months the last time i got it replaced the manger at the sprint store said if this one breaks again we will upgrade you to the touch pro 2 for free... IM DYING FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 ... soooo how can i "accidentally" break/fry this one? ahahahhaha
lol they won't give you another one unless you out out of contract you might have a 30% chance
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i am beyond tired of threads like this
Old 09-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

bdarc1482 is a n00b

Ive got replacement # 4 on the way took about 12-14hours on the phone with sprint over 4 days 10+ of that being on hold, trips to 2 stores that I was told had to do the exchange.. neither of them wanted to help so after several more calls to Account services and Tech support i finally got somebody on the phone that tried to replace the phone for me for no charge after talking about canceling service it was like paying for cable and not having a TV..

They didnt want to replace it because i already had 3 advanced exchanges...

Was hoping for the touch pro 2 aswell I was offered at one point the blackberry or instinct and told them i couldnt accept them and at another point i was told if i have a PDA i get my choice of the PDA i want as a replacement..
Anyways that crappy story could got on for away so ill end it here...

Keep sliding your keyboard in and out when your bored thats sure to kill it seems to kill mine even with light usage

Anyways good luck getting the TP2
Old 09-12-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Xartist1 is becoming a great contributor

I say you sell your tp1 and use the money to buy a tp2. It would be funny if you break it on purpose and they don't replace it...lol
Old 09-13-2009, 12:28 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

dude, you should be banned from using HTC point blank
Old 09-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

O.P., If you know right from wrong, INSURANCE FRAUD = BONEHEAD MOVE.

We DO NOT condone any form of illegal actions that you think should lead to benefiting to you getting a new device for free. And since you like to know how to cheat your provider (who should suspend your service indefinately for damaging your last device on purpose as opposed to the defects not being from no fault of your own), what does Sprint owe you?... ABSOLUTELY-EFFIN' NOTHING... So this means that your attempted act of highway robbery is not tolerated, and as for this thread, I'll say the 2 words they call Shawne Merriman... LIGHTS OUT!!!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro