PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   haha OK HERES THE DEAL!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84305)

testify585 09-12-2009 10:32 PM

haha OK HERES THE DEAL!!

ive had 6 htc touch pro replacements in the past 8 months the last time i got it replaced the manger at the sprint store said if this one breaks again we will upgrade you to the touch pro 2 for free... IM DYING FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 ... soooo how can i "accidentally" break/fry this one? ahahahhaha

RidleyJ329 09-12-2009 10:36 PM

Re: haha OK HERES THE DEAL!!

wait.... if you've had six replaced in the past eight months then history is doomed to repeat itself.

blockburner28 09-12-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testify585 (Post 1160989)
ive had 6 htc touch pro replacements in the past 8 months the last time i got it replaced the manger at the sprint store said if this one breaks again we will upgrade you to the touch pro 2 for free... IM DYING FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 ... soooo how can i "accidentally" break/fry this one? ahahahhaha

lol they won't give you another one unless you out out of contract you might have a 30% chance :D

strra 09-12-2009 11:08 PM

i am beyond tired of threads like this

bdarc1482 09-12-2009 11:17 PM

Ive got replacement # 4 on the way took about 12-14hours on the phone with sprint over 4 days 10+ of that being on hold, trips to 2 stores that I was told had to do the exchange.. neither of them wanted to help so after several more calls to Account services and Tech support i finally got somebody on the phone that tried to replace the phone for me for no charge after talking about canceling service it was like paying for cable and not having a TV..

They didnt want to replace it because i already had 3 advanced exchanges...

Was hoping for the touch pro 2 aswell I was offered at one point the blackberry or instinct and told them i couldnt accept them and at another point i was told if i have a PDA i get my choice of the PDA i want as a replacement..
Anyways that crappy story could got on for away so ill end it here...

Keep sliding your keyboard in and out when your bored thats sure to kill it seems to kill mine even with light usage

Anyways good luck getting the TP2

Xartist1 09-12-2009 11:23 PM

I say you sell your tp1 and use the money to buy a tp2. It would be funny if you break it on purpose and they don't replace it...lol

HBOOT 09-13-2009 12:28 AM

dude, you should be banned from using HTC point blank:scratch::mrgreen:

blasphemous_prime 09-13-2009 12:41 AM

O.P., If you know right from wrong, INSURANCE FRAUD = BONEHEAD MOVE.

We DO NOT condone any form of illegal actions that you think should lead to benefiting to you getting a new device for free. And since you like to know how to cheat your provider (who should suspend your service indefinately for damaging your last device on purpose as opposed to the defects not being from no fault of your own), what does Sprint owe you?... ABSOLUTELY-EFFIN' NOTHING:evil::evil::evil:... So this means that your attempted act of highway robbery is not tolerated, and as for this thread, I'll say the 2 words they call Shawne Merriman... LIGHTS OUT!!!