PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ArcSoft MMS Save to Card

I didn't see this anywhere, so I figured I would post it up.
I got tired of having to copy & paste the images I would receive from the Arcsoft MMS app from the device memory to my microSD card, so I changed some registry settings, and now they will save to \Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Images\. I will post up the registry entries and what I changed them to, as well as a CAB that will automatically install these changes. I hope this helps.

If somehow this is already posted up somewhere, I apologize in advance.

EDIT: Registry settings affected by this CAB are listed in the second post. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab M_N ArcSoft MMS Card Storage.cab (1.8 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.

Last edited by Major_Nate; 09-13-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: 2nd Post
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff
Re: ArcSoft MMS Save to Card

Registry Entries Changed:

HKLM/Software/Arcsoft/Arcsoft MMS UA/Config/Folder

*Changed GenericPath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Images\
*Changed PicturePath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Images\
*Changed RecordPath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Audio\
*Changed SoundPath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Sounds\
*Changed UnknownPath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Unknown Content\
*Changed VideoPath to Storage Card\DCIM\MMS\Video\

This is what the CAB file does automatically. Enjoy!

Last edited by Major_Nate; 09-13-2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: changes.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

couldnt you of just opened up advanced config, and change the default location of DL'd pics??? theres a whole section in there to change the default locations of alot of things...

if that doesnt work.... then thanks for this anyways
Old 09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
couldnt you of just opened up advanced config, and change the default location of DL'd pics??? theres a whole section in there to change the default locations of alot of things...

if that doesnt work.... then thanks for this anyways
Ya, I guess that could be done. I did not know about that, thank you very much. And thanks for the thanks, lol.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:45 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yeah no prob... alot of people like to do reg stuff though, so your efforts will be adapted im sure...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its always good to have a cab like this. Some people dont have Advanced config installed so this will def. help.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

O crap, when I made this, I didn't mean to put the \ in front of Storage Card. Now it will create a file named "Storage Card" on your device memory, and rename your actual MicroSD card "Storage Card2". lol. I'm uploading a newer CAB, and will update the first post as well.
Attached Files
File Type: cab M_N ArcSoft MMS Card Storage.cab (1.8 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro