PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro, and hero!
Carrier: sprint

marcehredt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation just a couple of questions?

i recently started using advanced config on my tp and wanted to change my startup wav to something a little better than that terrible sound sprint preloaded on my device......when i replaced the default wav with the one i liked the stupid origonal wav plays over top of the end of it? any ideas as to why? and what i could do to fix this? that startup and shut down wav really drives me nuts! and for the second part of my question.......is it not possible to set a .gif or animated wallpaper for the tf3d home wallpaper? ive tried a few but they dont work? i was hoping maybe it is possible as it would add an even cooler touch to the rest of my tweaks.fyi, i do have the "background in all tabs" installed as well....one more thing....just wanted to give thanks to all who take the time to read all these threads and help us newbies in the PPC world, all the cabs,tweaks and other custom mods are very apprecieted! thanks for sharring all the hard work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
.gif, advanced config, wallpaper