PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 07:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

okiedokieiguess is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rant about sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
The store guy says to call assuron (as my last replacement, I just claimed insurance instead of driving to the store). Finally, insurance agrees to replace my diamond with a brand new TP (no TP2 -- I asked). The TP came today, and I'm happy for now -- sort of. I only had to spend about 10 hours talking, emailing, driving, arguing, enlightenting, and nearly going postal on Sprint employees. The only thing that keeps me with Sprint is my Sero plan.
So you ended up going through the insurance company and they authorized a new one?
i have a sprint repair center 10 mins from my house so thats where i have been going. and then they told me they couldnt get me a new one and to call customer service like you. i did and they bounced me around until finally telling me they cant give me a brand new one because they have sent me too many broken ones haha

i love the phone when it is working. it is an amazing machine that fits in the palm of my hand. i just want it to not self destruct anymore haha

Old 09-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL sprints CSR's are crap ! im on my 9th ( yes 9 )

NIB water mark on screen

refub 2-6 keyboard failed

7 radio died

8 water mark on screen + keyboard failed

so far so good a few problems but nothig major so far

i treat all my phones like i do my home PC ( VERY WELL )

i have asked many times for a new model of phone every time im told i would have to pay MFRP for a new model
Old 09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokieiguess View Post
I have the touch pro and my first ones keyboard died
so they ordered me a refurb, it came with a broken housing on the battery so it wouldnt stay in so i couldnt use that phone, then they order me another refurb for that and the radio on it died after 2 days and i could no longer make calls, so i get another refurb and now the keyboard on it just died.
so thats 4 phones now in 3 months.
i tried asking for a new phone instead of a refurb this time so i dont get another peice of crap that is going to die and they told me they couldnt because ive gotten too many refurbs!!!!!!
so because they keep sending me crappy phones that break, they wont give me one that works!
that is just the most ridiculous answer ever!
After 3 refurbs, Sprint is supposed to send you a new one. That's what they did with me. Call and ask for retention, they will resolve your issue.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Threadstarter

okiedokieiguess is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
After 3 refurbs, Sprint is supposed to send you a new one. That's what they did with me. Call and ask for retention, they will resolve your issue.
can you give me more information about this retention thing?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I went through 3 800W phones (all defective keyboards), from there to the TP1 (1st replaced due to freezing up) and the 2nd one not a problem. Now with the TP2. Back in the Palm OS days, 2 700Ps, 2 Centros.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro