PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Carrier: Sprint

ewilson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ewilson Send a message via MSN to ewilson Send a message via Yahoo to ewilson Send a message via Skype™ to ewilson
Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart

My Touch pro is falling apart, #1 the power button stop working i have to slide the screen out a little or wiggle the screen before it turns on or pull out the stylus or just slide it open. Have anybody had a problem like this with there Touch Pro? #2 phone will not play through the headset while charging plays through the the speakers when I plug in the charger. It was working great just stop tried two different Y jacks a new one at that still plays through the speaker. Please help anybody.

PS. This is my 3rd Touch Pro from Sprint. These touch pros are poorly built.
The first one I had the keyboard stop working, the second one the screen went out because of the sorry design HTC put together on the back you see the copper pins jammed or bent when sliding out. Now This phone the power button stop working and listening to the headset while charge. I mean what was the Purpose of having a Y jack instead of the basic 3.5mm. I mean 98% of headset sold are 3.5 right. I mean even if it works great still you have that extra piece hanging down then you always have to carry that Jack around what come on HTC. Sorry to get off the subject and vent. Don't get me wrong now HTC phone are nice (WHEN THEY WORK).
Old 09-07-2009, 03:19 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart

Dude your number one can be taken care of in 5 minutes, take it to Sprint they will swipe the screen in no time and take care of that.
Number 2: I dunno but work around it by listening w/o charging
Old 09-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Threadstarter

ewilson is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ewilson Send a message via MSN to ewilson Send a message via Yahoo to ewilson Send a message via Skype™ to ewilson

I know I can take it back I'm wait till the HTC Touch Pro 2 comes out maybe I'll get a new one but the #2 do you think its a hardware issue or software I mean it worked the night before just stop working..
Old 09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I kinda noticed our ppc always starts to go bad before new device release I assume you did a soft reset ,also did you install anything prior ?
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

this is going to get good lol!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
DaFlowMaster

sup 88, dont you notice as well. Erreebuddy wants TP2, and eerreebuddy TP is geting sick
Old 09-07-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I kinda noticed our ppc always starts to go bad before new device release I assume you did a soft reset ,also did you install anything prior ?
lol before i opened this thread I was thinking the same thing lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
sup 88, dont you notice as well. Erreebuddy wants TP2, and eerreebuddy TP is geting sick
yeah, alot of that from yesterday lol! i'm staying out the tp2 threads! but i am learning some things. i just hope whoever gets a straight up trade doesn't post it because this place will go bananas with people trying to get the same deal!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor

i know i will be one my chrome is falling apart. Plus the stylus switch broke and the volume up button gets stuck(because of the chrome problem)
Old 09-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

It seems as if ppl purposely breaks there phone for a free upgrade.... funny thing I've had my TP for a long while now with out 1 SINGLE PROBLEM... I mean its flashed to Metro PCS so I don't have insurance on the phone... hmm could be why insurance on every thing cost so much these days because ppl LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro