PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83105)

ewilson 09-07-2009 02:36 PM

Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart

My Touch pro is falling apart, #1 the power button stop working i have to slide the screen out a little or wiggle the screen before it turns on or pull out the stylus or just slide it open. Have anybody had a problem like this with there Touch Pro? #2 phone will not play through the headset while charging plays through the the speakers when I plug in the charger. It was working great just stop tried two different Y jacks a new one at that still plays through the speaker. Please help anybody.

PS. This is my 3rd Touch Pro from Sprint. These touch pros are poorly built.
The first one I had the keyboard stop working, the second one the screen went out because of the sorry design HTC put together on the back you see the copper pins jammed or bent when sliding out. Now This phone the power button stop working and listening to the headset while charge. I mean what was the Purpose of having a Y jack instead of the basic 3.5mm. I mean 98% of headset sold are 3.5 right. I mean even if it works great still you have that extra piece hanging down then you always have to carry that Jack around what come on HTC. Sorry to get off the subject and vent. Don't get me wrong now HTC phone are nice (WHEN THEY WORK).

HBOOT 09-07-2009 03:19 PM

Re: Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart

Dude your number one can be taken care of in 5 minutes, take it to Sprint they will swipe the screen in no time and take care of that.
Number 2: I dunno but work around it by listening w/o charging

ewilson 09-07-2009 05:10 PM

I know I can take it back I'm wait till the HTC Touch Pro 2 comes out maybe I'll get a new one but the #2 do you think its a hardware issue or software I mean it worked the night before just stop working..

HBOOT 09-07-2009 07:55 PM

I kinda noticed our ppc always starts to go bad before new device release:scratch: I assume you did a soft reset ,also did you install anything prior ?

Dr.8820 09-07-2009 08:29 PM

this is going to get good lol!

HBOOT 09-07-2009 08:35 PM

sup 88, dont you notice as well. Erreebuddy wants TP2, and eerreebuddy TP is geting sick:scratch:

Jok3sta 09-07-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB (Post 1146925)
I kinda noticed our ppc always starts to go bad before new device release:scratch: I assume you did a soft reset ,also did you install anything prior ?

lol before i opened this thread I was thinking the same thing lol

Dr.8820 09-07-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB (Post 1146982)
sup 88, dont you notice as well. Erreebuddy wants TP2, and eerreebuddy TP is geting sick:scratch:

yeah, alot of that from yesterday lol! i'm staying out the tp2 threads! but i am learning some things. i just hope whoever gets a straight up trade doesn't post it because this place will go bananas with people trying to get the same deal!

saf100792 09-07-2009 11:02 PM

i know i will be one my chrome is falling apart. Plus the stylus switch broke and the volume up button gets stuck(because of the chrome problem)

YouMayLose 09-08-2009 12:50 AM

It seems as if ppl purposely breaks there phone for a free upgrade.... funny thing I've had my TP for a long while now with out 1 SINGLE PROBLEM... I mean its flashed to Metro PCS so I don't have insurance on the phone... hmm could be why insurance on every thing cost so much these days because ppl LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT...