PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Is this what i think it is?

so i cant think of the name and i dont think it will be easy to search but if you look at the picture is this that "ring of death" or the "rainbow effect" on my phone? sorry this is the best pic i could get

kinda looks like an oil stain

Old 09-06-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work
Re: Is this what i think it is?

did you drop it?
Old 09-06-2009, 02:50 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

r.i.p tp.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph800
Carrier: Alltel

Siacono is just getting started

I had a spot like that on my TP too. Although I had no issues whatsoever with the unit till the kb died and I got a new one....
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

If you have a screen protector on it then it may be something in between the protector and the screen. If not then, well good luck my friend. You may be due for a replacement.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yea looks like a water mark
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

its not a water mark its the screens touching via film in between and is covered by the one yr warranty. free
Old 09-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

M240-A1 is a n00b

I believe that happens when you remove the screen protector from the phone like pulling a band aid off you made the TFT part of the screen rise like a bubble
Old 09-06-2009, 11:30 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Repair store may change that in less than 5 minutes. Done out of the door. My power switch wasnt responding well and took it to Sprint, bam they changes the screen part ,then I remembered the little tiny smudge i had on my screen..two birds ,one stone kinda deal
Old 09-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk
Threadstarter

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodizzkool01 View Post
did you drop it?
i dont think i dropped it

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
If you have a screen protector on it then it may be something in between the protector and the screen. If not then, well good luck my friend. You may be due for a replacement.
i havent used a screen protector since my first touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
its not a water mark its the screens touching via film in between and is covered by the one yr warranty. free
if you didnt notice it says "alltel" on the top right. in that case the alltel touch pro's are pretty rare and hard to get a replacements for. you usally have to get the vzw tp now

Quote:
Originally Posted by M240-A1 View Post
I believe that happens when you remove the screen protector from the phone like pulling a band aid off you made the TFT part of the screen rise like a bubble
i never had a screen protector on this phone. i thought i had a stain in my shorts cuz the shorts i had on i wear all the time and were really dirty that day....not the case. its in the shape of a triangle

the phone itself is not effected. i never notice it unless the screen is off and in the right angle.

will this eventually effect the phone? as i said before i didnt know what to search for so i didnt look to see what it effects the phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro