PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 04:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Heads up! there is a new version of Touch InCall Screen Tweak, it's v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 with Battery Drain Fix. Over At XDA Deveopers this is not my software I just wanted to spread the word.

Link to the page is HERE

Direct download for cab HERE

and

Direct download for UC cab HERE

If you find what I posted useful please Thank me.

Last edited by Vol22002; 09-04-2009 at 10:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Cool and I will check it out.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

good stuff !@
Old 09-04-2009, 10:49 AM
N00b
Carrier: Metro Pcs
Threadstarter

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor

No problem I thought that this would be some useful info that the cooks could use or update there current software in there kitchens and roms.

Last edited by Vol22002; 09-04-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:29 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol22002 View Post
Heads up! there is a new version of Touch InCall Screen Tweak, it's v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 with Battery Drain Fix. Over At XDA Deveopers this is not my software I just wanted to spread the word.

Link to the page is HERE

Direct download for cab HERE

and

Direct download for UC cab HERE

If you find what I posted useful please Thank me.
@Vol22002 we already have quite an extensive thread about this app here. If you'd just searched, and posted about the update there, then there would be no need for duplicate threads. Admittedly, I was a few days late on updating it, but that's no excuse to hijack the thread and make you're own, especially when you're just hunting for thanks.

In the future, find the original thread, post about the update there, and give the thread starter some time to change the first post. If they don't, then by all means make a new thread. Just search next time to prevent duplicate posts.

Also, you shouldn't hotlink to the cabs because not everyone is a member over at xda, preventing them from downloading the cab, or they might not be logged in. Either post it here (if that's acceptable), or just provide a link to the page where it can be downloaded (which you did do).

I know you're excited, just search next time. Welcome to the forums.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
@Vol22002 we already have quite an extensive thread about this app here. If you'd just searched, and posted about the update there, then there would be no need for duplicate threads. Admittedly, I was a few days late on updating it, but that's no excuse to hijack the thread and make you're own, especially when you're just hunting for thanks.

In the future, find the original thread, post about the update there, and give the thread starter some time to change the first post. If they don't, then by all means make a new thread. Just search next time to prevent duplicate posts.

Also, you shouldn't hotlink to the cabs because not everyone is a member over at xda, preventing them from downloading the cab, or they might not be logged in. Either post it here (if that's acceptable), or just provide a link to the page where it can be downloaded (which you did do).

I know you're excited, just search next time. Welcome to the forums.
I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:09 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right
That thanks wasn't necessary, nor the goal of my post whatsoever, but was still appreciated. Thank you.

Agreed that the search function on this site does suck, but with the now integrated google search, it has gotten quite it bit better. And, another agreed on not knowing how to word things right, and also sometimes not knowing exactly what to look for. However, I think the actual name of the app is an obvious exception to both of these examples.

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you, a third party, whatsoever, and thank you for realizing that I was still trying to be constructive in my criticism. Also, that was a genuine welcome to the forums, although I now see Vol's been a member here for quite some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro