PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 07:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Media Sharing & Bluetooth Question

I just used this feature for the first time on my ps3 and my laptop i was able to stream media from my windows media player to my laptop. I was wondering other than using orb is this possible at all with the touch pro? mayb share media fromm my ps3 or laptop to my touch pro?

and also is there anyway to get my touch pro to detect my ps3 as a bluetooth device? i can never get it to pick up the ps3....and possibly use my touch pro as a wireless keyboard for the ps3?
Old 08-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: Media Sharing & Bluetooth Question

I dont play with a ps3(or any game consol for that matter) but is the ps3 in discoverable? If you cant then try putting the phone in discoverable and have the ps3 find it. And you may want to look into nuekeyboard <--misspelled??
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
I dont play with a ps3(or any game consol for that matter) but is the ps3 in discoverable? If you cant then try putting the phone in discoverable and have the ps3 find it. And you may want to look into nuekeyboard <--misspelled??
thanks ill look into that and i havent seen any option on mmy ps3 to make it discoverable? i paired my earpiece with it no problem tho? not sure.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
thanks ill look into that and i havent seen any option on mmy ps3 to make it discoverable? i paired my earpiece with it no problem tho? not sure.
Ok I got a PS3 just so I could solve your problem...jk, I found that the PS3 could see my TP after I started my MobiRemote but would not see it otherwise, nor would the TP see the PS3. I am running 6.5 with the 6.5 BT cab update. I will be switching back to 6.1 later and I will post my results.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro