PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82526)

Vol22002 09-04-2009 04:10 AM

[APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Heads up! there is a new version of Touch InCall Screen Tweak, it's v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 with Battery Drain Fix. Over At XDA Deveopers this is not my software I just wanted to spread the word.

Link to the page is HERE

Direct download for cab HERE

and

Direct download for UC cab HERE

If you find what I posted useful please Thank me.:mrgreen:

Rusty Duck 09-04-2009 07:04 AM

Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Cool and I will check it out.

Sporkman 09-04-2009 07:37 AM

Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

good stuff !@

Vol22002 09-04-2009 10:49 AM

No problem I thought that this would be some useful info that the cooks could use or update there current software in there kitchens and roms.:mrgreen:

GoodGets 09-08-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vol22002 (Post 1139576)
Heads up! there is a new version of Touch InCall Screen Tweak, it's v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 with Battery Drain Fix. Over At XDA Deveopers this is not my software I just wanted to spread the word.

Link to the page is HERE

Direct download for cab HERE

and

Direct download for UC cab HERE

If you find what I posted useful please Thank me.:mrgreen:

@Vol22002 we already have quite an extensive thread about this app here. If you'd just searched, and posted about the update there, then there would be no need for duplicate threads. Admittedly, I was a few days late on updating it, but that's no excuse to hijack the thread and make you're own, especially when you're just hunting for thanks.

In the future, find the original thread, post about the update there, and give the thread starter some time to change the first post. If they don't, then by all means make a new thread. Just search next time to prevent duplicate posts.

Also, you shouldn't hotlink to the cabs because not everyone is a member over at xda, preventing them from downloading the cab, or they might not be logged in. Either post it here (if that's acceptable), or just provide a link to the page where it can be downloaded (which you did do).

I know you're excited, just search next time. Welcome to the forums.

iviyth0s 09-08-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGets (Post 1147634)
@Vol22002 we already have quite an extensive thread about this app here. If you'd just searched, and posted about the update there, then there would be no need for duplicate threads. Admittedly, I was a few days late on updating it, but that's no excuse to hijack the thread and make you're own, especially when you're just hunting for thanks.

In the future, find the original thread, post about the update there, and give the thread starter some time to change the first post. If they don't, then by all means make a new thread. Just search next time to prevent duplicate posts.

Also, you shouldn't hotlink to the cabs because not everyone is a member over at xda, preventing them from downloading the cab, or they might not be logged in. Either post it here (if that's acceptable), or just provide a link to the page where it can be downloaded (which you did do).

I know you're excited, just search next time. Welcome to the forums.

I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right

GoodGets 09-08-2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iviyth0s (Post 1147646)
I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right

That thanks wasn't necessary, nor the goal of my post whatsoever, but was still appreciated. Thank you.

Agreed that the search function on this site does suck, but with the now integrated google search, it has gotten quite it bit better. And, another agreed on not knowing how to word things right, and also sometimes not knowing exactly what to look for. However, I think the actual name of the app is an obvious exception to both of these examples.

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you, a third party, whatsoever, and thank you for realizing that I was still trying to be constructive in my criticism. Also, that was a genuine welcome to the forums, although I now see Vol's been a member here for quite some time.