PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G,Touch Pro, Mogul, Asus A730W, Ipaq5150
Carrier: SPRINT

fsubartender is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to fsubartender Send a message via MSN to fsubartender Send a message via Yahoo to fsubartender
Fire / EMS Programs

I am a Firefighter/EMT. Here are links to some great software available on your phone or pda.

For all non-emergency personel, it is good to have just in case you see an over turned truck or train car. You can help 911 dispatchers give the responders a heads up on what they are dealing with.

2008 ERG (Emergency Response Guide)
http://www.phmsa.dot.gov/hazmat/library/erg#page6

W.I.S.E.R (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders)
http://wiser.nlm.nih.gov/
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:38 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Fire / EMS Programs

gee, i wouldve thought u were a bartender at florida state lol..

ill check em out... i took 2 of the MFR courses back in the day... i like having stuff like this just a click away...

shouldve been in the software section though as more than just TPusers might want this...
Old 09-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Freakin schweet! Thanks a lot for those two links! I always see EMS & Fire Rescue personnel come through my service center, and now I can refer them to these! Plus, it may help if\when i apply for an EMT job...

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:28 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Dude, that 2nd link jacked me PC up...

it "Blue Wall" errored me out.... all the errors ha dthe link name and DL stuff in em... it completely turned my system off and then when it rebooted, it went into an infinite reboot cycle... took me till 20mins ago to get it just to run again...
Old 09-03-2009, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G,Touch Pro, Mogul, Asus A730W, Ipaq5150
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

fsubartender is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to fsubartender Send a message via MSN to fsubartender Send a message via Yahoo to fsubartender

Thanks everyone. Sorry about the install difficultly. I am not too techie with the phones.

I just read the install instructions given on the websites.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro