PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

mookiemoo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow how do you make keys do functions

On the touch pro rom from sprint, you could press and hold the hang up phone key and put the touch pro in to airplane mode. On mighty rom 6 there is no way to do that from what i can find. Does anyone know how to program the phone buttons to put the phone in to airplane mode or at least bring up the communication manager????
Old 08-30-2009, 05:03 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: how do you make keys do functions

dredsensor should do the trick id think.... its specifically for mappin the hard keys... you can program upto 3 functions for each: send,end,back,and home

edit: added file
Attached Files
File Type: cab DredSensor-v1.2g.CAB (233.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am not on Mighty but it should be Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons there you can change them around
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

mookiemoo is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: how do you make keys do functions

BoredandTattooed, you are the man! that program worked great. In order to program the hang up button to bring up the communcation manager, you have to go in and make a short cut for it in the start menu, so that the dred program has a program in the start menu to launch off of. It works. thank you. Now if I can figure out how to change the programs that appear in the two bottom corners of the home screen, like for soft keys options. In the mighty case it defaults to phone and SMS. I would like to change those. Any ideas?????
Old 08-30-2009, 06:59 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i dont use TF3D.. i use titanium, soft key is easily changed with Chome...

i used to use AEButton but that doesnt seem to work on 6.5, not for me anyways... just search around, the answers here, you far from the first to wanna know how to change em

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro