PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 03:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell

linkin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I can hear u but sometimes u can't hear me ...

so i went camping brought my TP with me didnt drop it or anything of that matter when i came home i notice everytime someone called me my tp would go all weird on me like dropped calls incoming of course so i thought to my self im with bell and i get the worst reception where i live and had enough so the telus radio solution was my next solution since i dont have bell towers strong enough in my area ... so a day goes by i went to the gym i usaully use my tp for entertainment to make time go by ..so i notice when i was pluggin in my mini usb earphones it wouldnt go, i found out that the inside is cracked but still holding together and everytime i would charge my phone immediatily after recieving a call it would start i can hear the recipent on the other end but they cant hear me ....since the mini usb iis crack internally would that play a role in my phone since its so close to the speaker ??? i love this phone im waiting for a tp2 maybe in the future i have warranty but i do not want a refurbish device anyone know if i could go around this a slove my problem ?? please help tp pro users
Old 08-30-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

chrisaroz is just getting started
Re: I can hear u but sometimes u can't hear me ...

I had something similar happen with my old PPC6700 ages ago. Turns out the microphone went out. Sounds like you need to take it in and get it repaired/replaced.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

linkin is a n00b

thanks felow ppc geek ..did u fix ur problem with ur 6700? without using warranty ? if so was it pricey or reasonable?
Old 08-30-2009, 04:12 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Make a trip to your store or may be call them up and tell them your situation and they may hook you up. Are you still within one year? if so, ur TP is still under warrenty. Just try.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

linkin is a n00b

yeah actually i just got my tp like 3 months ago maybe so yeah im still good with the warranty well manfacturers warranty i bought it from a authorize dealer brand new and everything i know because the status says its not refurbished so im happy with that i dont really know if bell my company would help me out because i went thru 5 htc 5800 and on the 5th they finally decided to give me a brand new one opposed to the refurbish trash they kept sending me out and then my 5800 went nuts and started to ghost text people every so often so i purchased a 6800 love it no real major problems but when i saw how much u can do with TP it was on lol .... does anyone know where i can repair this problem with my device ? im located in the gta ontario canada ..
Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1 Raphael
Carrier: VZW & Sprint

maxnix is just getting started

Maybe u is deaf?
Old 08-30-2009, 05:18 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Maxnix , u funny dude
Old 08-30-2009, 05:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

linkin is a n00b

naw not def but in this case i wish that was the problem lol instead of my devices goin wierd lol
Old 08-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

parineum is a n00b

Sometimes I hit the mute button on the in call screen with my face/ear... Thought it was my phone the first month or so I had it.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Can you hear me now!?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro