PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

bb2ppc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bb2ppc
MightyROM & Today tab

Does any one have this prob with the today screen? I have the touchFLO 3d active. When I hit the start tab it just brings me right to the start menu. Now with the stock rom it would give you a drop down menu and you can pick the programs tab, settings tab etc. I know the drop down menu is under the today tab but when I click on the today tab, it changes back to the clock. Has anyone had this problem?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: MightyROM & Today tab

Ahhh 36 looks and no reply Mighty Mike where you at??
Old 08-31-2009, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

have you thought about asking in the MIGHTYROM thread?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoid View Post
have you thought about asking in the MIGHTYROM thread?
1001 pg post might get over looked, for something that might be a easy fix. And I have looked in that thred and kinda gave up on the 100 pg.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hmmk. then refer to: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65925
Old 08-31-2009, 01:23 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the HTC Touch Pro forum...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb2ppc View Post
Does any one have this prob with the today screen? I have the touchFLO 3d active. When I hit the start tab it just brings me right to the start menu. Now with the stock rom it would give you a drop down menu and you can pick the programs tab, settings tab etc. I know the drop down menu is under the today tab but when I click on the today tab, it changes back to the clock. Has anyone had this problem?
sounds like you are a tad confused about wm 6.1 vs wm 6.5. My guess is you are running mightyrom 6. WM6.5 does not have the drop down start menu, when you hit start, it takes you straight to the full screen icon menu. the stock rom, which is based on WM 6.1, DOES have the drop down start menu. If you prefer the wm6.1 look and feel better, i would suggest giving mightyrom4, or the silence&mighty collaboration rom a try. they are both 6.1 based. Keep in mind, 6.5 is the way of the future, developement of 6.1 roms is dwindling due to 6.5 being more popular, and 7 on the way.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yep that its its 6.1. you are on windows 6.5
Old 09-01-2009, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
sounds like you are a tad confused about wm 6.1 vs wm 6.5. My guess is you are running mightyrom 6. WM6.5 does not have the drop down start menu, when you hit start, it takes you straight to the full screen icon menu. the stock rom, which is based on WM 6.1, DOES have the drop down start menu. If you prefer the wm6.1 look and feel better, i would suggest giving mightyrom4, or the silence&mighty collaboration rom a try. they are both 6.1 based. Keep in mind, 6.5 is the way of the future, developement of 6.1 roms is dwindling due to 6.5 being more popular, and 7 on the way.
Thanks for the reply, I found out where I was going wrong with the drop down menu. I was looking at the TF3D themes that have the drop down menu. But after looking at them side by side I see the themes that are pictured in the LilRico's post those are WM6.1 themes. Looks like I will stay with WM 6.5 rom
Old 09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
If you prefer the wm6.1 look and feel better, i would suggest giving mightyrom4, or the silence&mighty collaboration rom a try. they are both 6.1 based.
or simply install QuickMenu.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro