PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iguidance Freezing

Hello gang.....i was wondering if anyone who is using the latest version of Iguidance, if they are having issue with it? Lately anytime i use it, it will freeze my whole phone up. Sometimes its after i get a gps lock, sometimes its after i put a location in to route, sometimes its just random moments.....I ususally have it installed in my storage card and have custom roms.....anybody else have similar issues?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:31 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Iguidance Freezing

No prob here man, try installing launcher in main memory of TP, been using it all along w/o prob
Old 08-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
No prob here man, try installing launcher in main memory of TP, been using it all along w/o prob
launcher?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

Install to device rather than storage card. See if that makes any difference.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:54 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

the maps wont work by themselves, so u have iguidance folder that contains exe that launched the prg. That needs to be main main memory
Old 08-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

works 100% on my diamond. only time i would get a freeze is if I do a demo of my planned trip and the backlight turns off. I have done 2 hour road trips with it and it worked flawless and probably one of the better navigation software of ppc

maps on the memory card in your case and the app installed on your memory card

Last edited by jjday7; 08-30-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:06 PM
DaFlowMaster

exactly what i said, repeated here:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Gotcha....ill try it Thanks for the advance
Old 08-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

Quote:
the maps wont work by themselves, so u have iguidance folder that contains exe that launched the prg. That needs to be main main memory
Quote:
Those two statement seem to contradict. I think in the second one you meant maps on the card and app on the device (or "main memory")? That's how I've run iGuidance 3.01 for years now. Sounds like he's got app installed on the memory card now, which we all suspect is the source of the problem.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:33 AM
DaFlowMaster

Well , unless you can dump 1.5 GB in TP memory there may be a contradiction,otherwise just a perception issue
I was quoting jjday , and we all know, maybe not he meant app in main mem of TP...peace

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro