PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 09:00 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I give up....

I am gentle with mine... Had 3 replaced
due to faulty keyboard.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 08-29-2009, 09:01 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
TP here still running strong since it first came out....gotta be gentle with this thing man
your still runnin stock?? thought i was the last one to jump over to Flashing... well out of the regulars on here anyways lol least i wasnt alone i see
Old 08-29-2009, 09:02 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

oh that is so cute NIN NIN NIN NIN NINJA, gentle is nice . Faulty KB is possible but gentle is still cute
Old 08-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

That sucks. You are a patient person.... I would have dumped the phone at number 4.....

Hopefully you find what you need in something else

I guess I am one of the lucky few with good Sprint service and only on my second TP (first one worked great, just had that Chrome flaking issue)
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 08-29-2009, 09:45 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

a protective case is definitely a TP saver...besides being gentle Ninja,nomsayin
Old 08-29-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

get a sprint htc hero and call it a day

or touch pro 2 ^____^
Old 08-29-2009, 09:57 PM
DaFlowMaster

no Hero on Sero no Go, nomsayin TP is alyt
Old 08-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

ive come to believe that people who have so many replacements are rough on the phone. I had zero problems out of my first one, and have had zero problems out of my second one. (I would still be having zero problems from the first one, but i dropped it in a 5 gallon bucket of water). Its had a screen protector and slider case on it since day one, so even if it DOES get dropped, it bounces instead of breaks. stop beating them around people, they arent punching bags!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
ive come to believe that people who have so many replacements are rough on the phone. I had zero problems out of my first one, and have had zero problems out of my second one. (I would still be having zero problems from the first one, but i dropped it in a 5 gallon bucket of water). Its had a screen protector and slider case on it since day one, so even if it DOES get dropped, it bounces instead of breaks. stop beating them around people, they arent punching bags!

Im glad that some people havent had any issues with the device, but to say because someone else is they are being rough is crap. All of my TP replacments have been due to the keyboard going out. I have an orignal mogul from the first day it was available for sale and it still lives on today with annother relative and its never had any problems what so ever.(have an orignal 6700 also) I average 7-8k texts a month, xx emails, and xx IMs and the mogul took it like a champ. None of my TPs were ever dropped, they all look brand spanking new. Im not unhappy with it, only inconvienced when my TP turns into a diamond
Old 08-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrap1 View Post
Im glad that some people havent had any issues with the device, but to say because someone else is they are being rough is crap. All of my TP replacments have been due to the keyboard going out. I have an orignal mogul from the first day it was available for sale and it still lives on today with annother relative and its never had any problems what so ever.(have an orignal 6700 also) I average 7-8k texts a month, xx emails, and xx IMs and the mogul took it like a champ. None of my TPs were ever dropped, they all look brand spanking new. Im not unhappy with it, only inconvienced when my TP turns into a diamond
i did not mean to imply the keyboard issue was due to abuse, that seems to be a common problem that is a manufacturing defect, and some members on here have found a simple fix for that. I was referring more to people with messed up screens and cracked cases.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro