PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
are there any 6.1 roms in development?

is there anyone still working on 6.1 roms? with like maybe some manila 2.1 in them?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: are there any 6.1 roms in development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
is there anyone still working on 6.1 roms? with like maybe some manila 2.1 in them?
yay4juggs over at everythingdiamond.info has a great one
Old 08-29-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
yay4juggs over at everythingdiamond.info has a great one
alrighty, downloading now...still up for more suggestions...seems everyone is doin 6.5 now and im not finding any recent 6.1s with all the latest and greatest
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

psyki is still perfecting his 6.1 version of psyki4, he already perfected manila 2.0 so he might be making the change to 2.1 , maybe thats the reason for delay, that or his 6.5 rom is his #1 priority now

Old 08-29-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
psyki is still perfecting his 6.1 version of psyki4, he already perfected manila 2.0 so he might be making the change to 2.1 , maybe thats the reason for delay, that or his 6.5 rom is his #1 priority now
i gotta say, im only like 10 minutes into psyki 6.5 and wow...its gorgeous and he has manila running great. i was running energy and mighty then juicy and pyski's is running better than those. and it looks great with the glass and the fonts and all...someone should sneak this into microsoft so when they go to work in the morning this is what they start working on

Last edited by lobo4806; 08-29-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

honestly the greatest 6.1 ROM i tried is MIGHTY/SILENCE ROM. That ROM is just awesome. I dont have it loaded cause i was trying 6.5 from various CHEFS.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:37 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63
Old 08-29-2009, 03:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hey thanks yall but i think im gonna go with psyki's. his 6.5 is the best in my opinion so no more need for me to go back to 6.1 land. so im done with this thread. please dont label me as another "what rom is best?" guy...
Old 08-29-2009, 08:56 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the HTC Touch Pro forum.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro