PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: My Touch Pro went swimming today

my watermarks will still untouched as well, however, i removed the battery cover, battery, and wipe the phone dry after i got it out of the water. I wipe water off the watermarks, so i KNOW they got wet. I can only assume they dont turn red unless water sits on them for an extended period.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:04 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
my watermarks will still untouched as well, however, i removed the battery cover, battery, and wipe the phone dry after i got it out of the water. I wipe water off the watermarks, so i KNOW they got wet. I can only assume they dont turn red unless water sits on them for an extended period.
i don't know.... i once had one trip because it was in the bathroom when i took a shower
Old 08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Sorry about what happend, i've dropped mine treo700wx in a pool once, i was talking to someone and after i hung up i dropped it, but i fished it out in a second took the battery out and wait until it dry for about 30 minutes, then inserted the battery back in and it was fine...

Old 08-27-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good workPPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good work

Hmm...I once fell into a pool while carrying a $250 camera, my $220 iPod Touch, my $100 bluetooth headset, and my TP.

Everything died except the TP (the only insured item, ironically). It seems to be more water-resistant than other electronics.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
i don't know.... i once had one trip because it was in the bathroom when i took a shower
hmm, thats interesting. I take mine into the bathroom when im in the shower all the time, and then it got submerged in a bucket of water, and you couldnt tell a thing by the water indicators. Maybe they had a bad run of them and i got some faulty indicators. They DO work because i tested one of them on the old phone after getting my replacement. For those interested, spit turns them red instantly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro