PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Spartan304 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pairing with a new Camaro

Does anyone else out there own a new 2010 Camaro? I just got mine today and pairing my HTC Touch Pro with the car went smoothly. However, if I go back out to the radio and attempt to make a call, it drops the connection. Also, if I receive a call, the car never picks up on it and also will drop the connection. My bluetooth options are all set to on and visible and my phone works fine with my current BT earpiece. I've deleted the car from the phone and the phone from the car several times and re-paired them with no success. Is it possible that an updated BT stack or homebrewn ROM will fix this issue? I'm currently running the stock rom from Alltel. TIA!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Pairing with a new Camaro

The easiest way to update bluetooth is to flash a new rom.. I don't have a new camaro, or even a camaro at all but I have no troubles pairing with my car stereo. I am running my own ROM..
Give it a shot!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

you might be the only one w/that "problem" lol
Old 08-27-2009, 04:16 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan304 View Post
Does anyone else out there own a new 2010 Camaro? I just got mine today and pairing my HTC Touch Pro with the car went smoothly. However, if I go back out to the radio and attempt to make a call, it drops the connection. Also, if I receive a call, the car never picks up on it and also will drop the connection. My bluetooth options are all set to on and visible and my phone works fine with my current BT earpiece. I've deleted the car from the phone and the phone from the car several times and re-paired them with no success. Is it possible that an updated BT stack or homebrewn ROM will fix this issue? I'm currently running the stock rom from Alltel. TIA!
Well I don't have a problem paring with my 09 cobalt with blue-star.

I don't really want to but if it will help you, I am willing to trade cars with you. I know I'm crazy but I want to help my fellow man. Send me a PM and we can go over the details.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

if you send me the camero, i can fix it
Old 08-27-2009, 10:33 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i think he just made this thread to brag
Old 08-27-2009, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto mpx 220>tmobile mda>6900 nfsfan 6.5>htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

ruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good workruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ruthlessbeatle

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
i think he just made this thread to brag
haha so do i but hell then again if i got the new whip id be braggin to lol any of us would btw did you get the 8 or 6 cyl?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

the car equivalent of:
<digidug> i love it when geeks take every chance they get to brag about their hardware
<digidug> so i was lying in my bed and my DUAL ATHLON 2GHZ SERVER was keeping me awake with its 5 SUPER HIGH THROUGHPUT FANS so i went downstairs and played a SPECIAL SUPER BETA VERSION OF QUAKE 3 (FOR WHICH I AM A BETA TESTER) on my PLEXIGLASS-COVERED TRANSPARENT TOWER WITH FIVE INTEL PENTIUM 4'S RUNNING A CUSTOMIZED VERSION OF LINUX
<digidug> so i didn't get much sleep last night

luckyyyyy
Old 08-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

Spartan304 is a n00b

LOL Thanks for all of the "suggestions" guys! No, I didn't make this thread to brag, I'm seriously having issues with the bluetooth functionality and this site has always been awesome in helping people find fixes. Oh and I ended up going with the 6 cylinder because it's still 304 HP stock, which is plenty for me.

Oddly enough, on the drive home last night it worked perfectly fine. I received a call and it immediately came over the speakers and worked just like it should. Then on the drive to work this morning it started to act up again. It took almost 2 minutes to make an outgoing call and when I hung up at the end of that call it disconnected from the car. I guess I'll try a custom rom and see if that resolves the issue.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OMG take it back and have them give you a new one without the manufacturer defects... :P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro